Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo, I love butterflies. Especially different coloured Kalos butterflies.

This means that I need flawless or HP Fire Scatterbug EGGS.

Just eggs- I want to hatch my own shiny babies. :)

Patterns I need:

-All of them (sigh) except Garden

Matching ball would be nice too. Actually, screw that: matching ball REQUIRED

CMT for what I can get you for being nice to me. ;)
I have river in I think it's the net ball (it's in my thread) can I reserve trading you one I'll work out something for it later?

Patterns I need:

I have Monsoon Pattern in Premier Ball 4-5*31IV, but I cannot be bothered to breed for the fitting HiddenPower. If you are still interested I can check my stock for a suitable Butterfly.

Looking for Icy Snow and Ocean Vivillion in matching Balls. If you think you can help then a V/PM would be appreciated.

I'm desperately looking for a flawless Bold Lugia with Multiscale.
Offering a Shiny Timid Kyogre 6iv, Shiny Timid Kyurem 6iv and other no-legendary Shiny pokémon.

Anyone here willing to do a breeding project for me?I want a

Pokemon:Honedge
Nature:Modest
IV:31/0/31/31/31/31
Ball:Luxury
EMs:Destiny Bond and a Wide guard

I can provide all but IV spread for breeding

I can offer a HP Fire Bulbasaur for it

Patterns I need:

I think I have a shiny monsoon in a net ball

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Is pokerus cured when you bank a mon?
Pokérus is cured when the Pokémon stays out of the PC for at least 24 hours. 'Cured' as in not being able to spread anymore.
Also it must be out by midnight time in order to be cured of the virus. As long as you don't let a pokerus pokemon in your party when your systems hits 00:00 the virus should stay forever.

Also got this from Bulbapedia:
Any Pokémon on the player's party at the moment the system clock reaches midnight after a certain number of days in that position (number of days depends on the strain and generation) will become immune. An easy way to keep a "vessel" for future spreading is to always send the infected Pokémon to the PC, Day Care, Stadium 2 (in Generation II), Pokémon Box Ruby & Sapphire (in Generation III), My Pokémon Ranch (in Generation IV), or Pokémon Bank (in Generation VI) before midnight. The game also recognizes immunizing if the system is turned off and on again on the next day.

Last edited:
To get hidden ability pokemon in the friend safari do I need to have been online at the same time as the owner of the safari?

I ask because I spent hours trying to get a Harvest Phantump to no avail in a safari where I don't have the third pokemon available. When I went into a safari where I do have access to the third pokemon, I got a magic bounce Xatu within the first 10 or so encounters.

To get hidden ability pokemon in the friend safari do I need to have been online at the same time as the owner of the safari?

I ask because I spent hours trying to get a Harvest Phantump to no avail in a safari where I don't have the third pokemon available. When I went into a safari where I do have access to the third pokemon, I got a magic bounce Xatu within the first 10 or so encounters.
As long as your friend has beaten the elite 4 and has been online at the same time as you once you should be able to find HAs in their Safari. (You can tell if they have because there are 3 Pokemon instead of 2)
Edit: yeah you can't get HAs in that particular safari. Sorry I scanned the question kinda sorta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)