Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
To get hidden ability pokemon in the friend safari do I need to have been online at the same time as the owner of the safari?

I ask because I spent hours trying to get a Harvest Phantump to no avail in a safari where I don't have the third pokemon available. When I went into a safari where I do have access to the third pokemon, I got a magic bounce Xatu within the first 10 or so encounters.
Yes (just at some point).

Can someone help me evolve my Karrablast? You will need a Shelmet. Thanks.
I can help, you'd just have to send me your info and give me a sec to catch a Shelmet.

As long as your friend has beaten the elite 4 and has been online at the same time as you once you should be able to find HAs in their Safari. (You can tell if they have because there are 3 Pokemon instead of 2)
Edit: yeah you can't get HAs in that particular safari. Sorry I scanned the question kinda sorta.
I see. I might try and get a hold of another Phantump safari then, my current one is a random one off the Reddit safari exchange so I have no idea how far into the game the guy is. Thanks.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
I see. I might try and get a hold of another Phantump safari then, my current one is a random one off the Reddit safari exchange so I have no idea how far into the game or not the guy is. Thanks.
I can catch you a random one if you want. Is all you want the HA?

So my digital copy fifth gen game has just died... :(
Perfect timing, straight after the the wifi ends... ^^'
I was wondering if anyone had the following shiny event pokes for trade (never transferred them):
Palkia
Dialga
Groundon
Kyogre
RNG'd competitive of course. I heard Hozu, Dewey911, Agonist all had those public on pokecheck. Did anyone ever download those?
PM/VM me to negotiate.
Thanks in advance :)

I was wondering if anyone had the following shiny event pokes for trade (never transferred them):
Palkia
Dialga
Groundon
Kyogre
RNG'd competitive of course. I heard Hozu, Dewey911, Agonist all had those public on pokecheck. Did anyone ever download those?
PM/VM me to negotiate.
I have the shinies there nt good though I have more though that will be added to the thread

Palkia
Dialga
Groundon
Kyogre
PM/VM me to negotiate.
I think I dowloaded Agonists Dialga and Palkia. Pm me.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Palkia
Dialga
Groundon
Kyogre
PM/VM me to negotiate.
If you can clone, I have my Modest 31/0/31/31/31/31 Dialga, and Timid 31/0/31/31/31/31 Palkia on Gen 6. I'd have to check for Groudon, but I don't think I transferred my shiny version.

If you can clone, I have my Modest 31/0/31/31/31/31 Dialga, and Timid 31/0/31/31/31/31 Palkia on Gen 6. I'd have to check for Groudon, but I don't think I transferred my shiny version.
Thank you so much. I actually just got my Power Save today, so yes I can clone xD
Can I offer you some of my self-bred kb shinies? We had a pending for my Hwalucha before, I'd be more then happy to give it to you :)
But I can't trade atm, could I send you a VM another time?
Many thanks again btw :)

EDIT: I will of course return the originals

Palkia
Dialga
Groundon
Kyogre
PM/VM me to negotiate.
I have an event shiny palkia and dialga from a friend

Thank you so much. I actually just got my Power Save today, so yes I can clone xD
Can I offer you some of my self-bred kb shinies? We had a pending for my Hwalucha before, I'd be more then happy to give it to you :)
But I can't trade atm, could I send you a VM another time?
Many thanks again btw :)

EDIT: I will of course return the originals
I have Dialga and Palkia in my thread with several different natures :)
If you're not getting them from Agonist, PM me and take your pick :)

I'm looking for a male Electrike 5 IV, spitback is okay. CMT for anything you'd be interested in - BP items, spitbacks, flawless 5 IV pokes!

Anyone here who could help me chain bold nature onto my volcarona?I need either a ditto with the nature(any iV)or a poke of his egg group

Anyone here who could help me chain bold nature onto my volcarona?I need either a ditto with the nature(any iV)or a poke of his egg group
I can give you a Bold Ditto as a rental, but its not perfect...
Do you know your next Egg IV pattern, so we know which IVs have to fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)