Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say everyone, I've been stuck for a while now in indecisiveness. I have a Mewtwo here, and I intend for it to be specially-based...obviously that means Mega-Mewtwo Y. But in terms of an actual set, what would be ideal for him? I ask on here because...well, in all honesty, the actual Mewtwo thread in...rather lackluster at the moment...

They wouldn't be the "second" games to the X/Y series. But seeing as how they remade Red/Blue and Gold/Silver just as they started falling out of relevance and connectivity, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald seem like they would be the natural next up on the list. I haven't even seen a copy of Emerald that wasn't my own for years.......

.......yeah, a Hoenn Region revamp would be fantastic following X/Y and whatever the sequel ends up being.
When they remake 3rd gen, I want my original secret base system back and my original pokemon contests back xD

When they remake 3rd gen, I want my original secret base system back and my original pokemon contests back xD
Dude, I F***ING LOVED the Contest system. Arguably the best minigame Pokemon has ever come up with. If they re-implement it into the eventual 3rd Gen remakes, that'll be an instant sell for me.

Hell, if they made an entire game based SOLELY on the Contest scenario, THAT would be an instant sell for me.

Dude, I F***ING LOVED the Contest system. Arguably the best minigame Pokemon has ever come up with. If they re-implement it into the eventual 3rd Gen remakes, that'll be an instant sell for me.

Hell, if they made an entire game based SOLELY on the Contest scenario, THAT would be an instant sell for me.
I was so mad when they butchered the whole thing in gen 4. Introduced the stupid dress up and dance stuff, added appealing to multiple judges, and got rid of the whole startling and protection system. They took out almost all the strategy of it and really just made it unfun.

Looking for competitive pokemons with special balls

i can trade Moon ball meowth for now...

female
jolly
technician

Foul play
punishment
thief
assist

31/31/31/?/31/31(and a few more with 3/4 perfect IVs)
Would either of these interest you for that Meowth?

Adamant | Guts | Male

31/31/31/x/31/31 (Bullet Punch + Feint)
Jolly | Huge Power | Female

31/31/31/x/31/31 (Aqua Jet)

(Lv. 21 cause used in Breeding)

LF: 5IV Charmander for Mega Y, Timid, Solar Power, Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Crunch, Dragon Pulse, Ancient Power

Have to offer:
HP Ice Rotom, Modest, 31/even #/30/31/31/31 (breedable)
HP Ice Rotom, Modest, level 51, 31/30/30/31/31/31, EV 252 HP, 6 SpD, 252 Spd
5IV Klefki, Timer Ball, Bold, Egg moves: Switcheroo, Iron Defense
5IV Cyndaquil (Male), Modest, Egg moves: Covet, Extrasensory
5IV Mawile, Adament, Egg moves: Ice Fang, Fire Fang
5IV Feebas, Heal Ball, Bold, Egg moves: Haze, Dragon Pulse, Confuse Ray, Hypnosis

Or whatever, CMT. I need to get my sun team on.

Last edited:
I was so mad when they butchered the whole thing in gen 4. Introduced the stupid dress up and dance stuff, added appealing to multiple judges, and got rid of the whole startling and protection system. They took out almost all the strategy of it and really just made it unfun.
Well to be perfectly honest, I kinda liked the dress-up things...to an extent. The dancing, I agree, that was just f***ing stupid.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but...something I personally think would be really cool would be if they tried implementing a sort of anime-version aspect to it, where at a certain point it's kinda like battles, but you're constantly being judged on a whole ton of varying aspects. You know, instead of only having the streamline performances.

But even if it's just performances, I'd still be happy. Really, I just want contests to come back. Part of me doesn't even care how they do it.

Would either of these interest you for that Meowth?

Adamant | Guts | Male

31/31/31/x/31/31 (Bullet Punch + Feint)
Jolly | Huge Power | Female

31/31/31/x/31/31 (Aqua Jet)

(Lv. 21 cause used in Breeding)
Already have a maril and i think Makuhita isnt a good choise for me now, but i cant trade it anway for Makuhita =)
just gimme some hours to get back my Nintendo 3ds from my cousin then i´ll PM my friend

OK cool. I have a ton of Dream Ball females I can breed so I should see what I have to offer for people. I was just curious what the value of them is.
Feel free to PM me when you decide to breed them :D I'd certainly be interested ^^ Dream ball is my favorite ball :)

I don't suppose anybody has an almost perfect foreign ralts/kirlia/gardevoir they'd be willing to part with for shiny breeding purposes? I'd be more than willing to trade a competitively perfect north american one in return

Ah hoenn pokemon contests :). I remember when I was young and always choose swellow for the cool contest. Always Spam Wing attack and Ariel Ace becuase they gives you good appeals. I always get really angry when another poke startled my swellow XD. Swellow was startled by manetric's thunder- Thun Thun Thun >_>. Ah childhood :3

Already have a maril and i think Makuhita isnt a good choise for me now, but i cant trade it anway for Makuhita =)
just gimme some hours to get back my Nintendo 3ds from my cousin then i´ll PM my friend
Persian is NU, so you can't really argue about a poke not being good. ;p

Also, its hard to understand what your saying, all them typos.

Anyone interested in some jolly speed boost 5iv venipedes in heal balls? Looking fit competitive pokes with good Ivs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)