Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case, I'd say use it in Z/X2/Y2/whatever third installment as a powerful in-game teammate.
Why do a lot of ppl think there will be a 2nd Game thay can Almost Patch anything into the game now we will not be Seening a New /X2/Y2 in a long long time if at all At best we will get Ruby/Sapphire Remake in 2015 Correct me if im Wrong tho =)

Choice Scarf isn't the kind of item you should give a Pokemon because of "well, maybe this will offset that slightly lower than normal stat...".

Most people don't consider this, but bear in mind that not everyone will be having perfect Greninjas of their own. You see all of us freaking out over IVs and stuff? That's because we have trouble getting perfection on our own. That Froakie is shiny, and JUST short of being perfection.

...I'm still willing to take it......
If I didn't want it, it would be in your hands right now, don't worry, you'll be the one I contact in that case.

Why do a lot of ppl think there will be a 2nd Game thay can Almost Patch anything into the game now we will not be Seening a New /X2/Y2 in a long long time if at all At best we will get Ruby/Sapphire Remake in 2015 Correct me if im Wrong tho =)
They cant make money on patches..and ruby and sapphire remakes would still be 6th gen which means move tutors and the like...ecen without a game 3...although we are talking about 5 generations of tradition...so there probably will be one, and not too far off

People think that there will be a Z/X2/Y2 because GameFreak has already set themselves up PERFECTLY for the sequel, which is basically a historic tradition at this point, and because X/Y, though great games, still have a ton of flaws that a sequel would have ample opportunity to smooth over. If those flaws are fixed, then Z/X2/Y2 would be received even better than B2W2 were.

And DAMN, is that saying something.

I think they will make a second game. Turns out we will pay for it an the know it. And we will pay for it and enjoy it :D

Edit: sorry for the horrid posts... Doing this from my phone

What if the Hoenn remakes are the second games?

*Mind blown*
They wouldn't be the "second" games to the X/Y series. But seeing as how they remade Red/Blue and Gold/Silver just as they started falling out of relevance and connectivity, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald seem like they would be the natural next up on the list. I haven't even seen a copy of Emerald that wasn't my own for years.......

.......yeah, a Hoenn Region revamp would be fantastic following X/Y and whatever the sequel ends up being.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Speaking of Froakies I just bred this one: Male (Hasty) 31/26/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire]
While I'm missing 4 points in atk I still find it useable, but then again the point of a hasty nature is to run U-Turn over HP Fire isn't it?
Alternatively I can roll back and breed a female calm 5IV Gooey Goomy with the spread I got but I'd like to hear some opinions first .-.

They wouldn't be the "second" games to the X/Y series. But seeing as how they remade Red/Blue and Gold/Silver just as they started falling out of relevance and connectivity, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald seem like they would be the natural next up on the list. I haven't even seen a copy of Emerald that wasn't my own for years.......

.......yeah, a Hoenn Region revamp would be fantastic following X/Y and whatever the sequel ends up being.
Only Resone I said Ruby/Sapphire remake is 2015 is the 10th year that game was Made and Like the other 2 thay remade them =P

Speaking of Froakies I just bred this one: Male (Hasty) 31/26/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire]
While I'm missing 4 points in atk I still find it useable, but then again the point of a hasty nature is to run U-Turn over HP Fire isn't it?
Alternatively I can roll back and breed a female calm 5IV Gooey Goomy with the spread I got but I'd like to hear some opinions first .-.
Personally, I'd say power through and work with the slightly smaller Attack IV. Realize that the purpose of U-Turn on any set isn't to do damage; the purpose is to give the Pokemon a safe means of scouting. The damage is secondary. Hell, my Greninja runs the U-Turn tactic, and it only has a 23 Attack IV. Still works perfectly fine. If Greninja wants to do damage, that's what the Special Attack IV is there for.

Reposting with new additions :) I will take almost anything for the males, but will be a bit picky for the females.

FT: 12.5% females
+
+
+
+

Dive Ball:
Eevee (F) | Bold | Run Away | x/x/31/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Run Away | 31/x/x/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Adaptability | x/31/x/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Adaptability | 31/x/31/31/x/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Adaptability | x/x/31/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Eevee (F) | Bold | Anticipation | x/31/x/31/31/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm

Premier Ball:
Riolu (F) | Jolly | Steadfast | 31/31/31/x/x/x | Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave, Crunch
Riolu (F) | Jolly | Steadfast | 31/31/31/x/31/x | Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave, Crunch

Dream Ball:
Riolu (F) | Jolly | Steadfast | 31/31/31/31/x/31 | Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave, Crunch
Togepi(F) | Calm | Hustle | 31/x/31/31/31/x | Nasty Plot, Extrasensory
Eevee(F) | Modest | Adaptability | 31/x/31/31/x/31 | Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm

Nest Ball HP Fire spitbacks:
Bulbasaur (F) | Modest | Overgrow | 31/31/31/30/x/30 | Leaf Storm, Giga Drain
Bulbasaur (F) | Modest | Chlorophyll | 31/x/31/30/x/x | Leaf Storm, Giga Drain
Bulbasaur (F) | Modest | Chlorophyll | 31/31/x/30/x/30 | Leaf Storm, Giga Drain

Luxury Ball:
Zorua (F) | Hasty | Illusion | 31/31/x/31/31/x | Sucker Punch, Extrasensory, Snatch, Memento (needs to be relearned)

Also a few perfect males
+
+

Dream Ball
Togepi (M) | Calm | Serene Grace | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Nasty Plot, Extrasensory (3x)
Riolu (M) | Jolly | Inner Focus / Prankster | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Crunch, Bullet Punch (1x Prankster, 2x Inner Focus)
Riolu (M) | Jolly | Prankster | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Crunch, Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave
Eevee (M) | Modest | Adaptability / Anticipation | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Wish, Curse, Yawn, Charm (3x Anticipation, 1x Adaptability)

Premier Ball
Riolu (M) | Jolly | Prankster | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Crunch, Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave (2x)

Luxury Ball
Zorua (M) | Timid | Illusion | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Sucker Punch, Extrasensory, Snatch, Memento (2x)

I'm mainly looking for special ball females (especially dream and love balls). Also LF Female Safari Ball Gible, Female special ball Iron Fist Timburr, Selfdestruct Snorlax, and any other interesting offers. If you're interested and don't have anything listed, you could also catch some stuff for me :3

Reposting with new additions :) I will take almost anything for the males, but will be a bit picky for the females.

+
+
+
+

Dive Ball:

Premier Ball:
Riolu (F) | Jolly | Steadfast | 31/31/31/x/x/x | Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave, Crunch
Riolu (F) | Jolly | Steadfast | 31/31/31/x/31/x | Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave, Crunch

Dream Ball:
Riolu (F) | Jolly | Steadfast | 31/31/31/31/x/31 | Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave, Crunch

Luxury Ball:
Zorua (F) | Hasty | Illusion | 31/31/x/31/31/x | Sucker Punch, Extrasensory, Snatch, Memento (needs to be relearned)

Also a few perfect males
+
+

Dream Ball
Togepi (M) | Calm | Serene Grace | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Nasty Plot, Extrasensory (3x)
Riolu (M) | Jolly | Inner Focus / Prankster | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Crunch, Bullet Punch (1x Prankster, 2x Inner Focus)
Riolu (M) | Jolly | Prankster | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Crunch, Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave
Eevee (M) | Modest | Adaptability / Anticipation | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Wish, Curse, Yawn, Charm (3x Anticipation, 1x Adaptability)

Premier Ball
Riolu (M) | Jolly | Prankster | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Crunch, Bullet Punch, Agility, Vacuum Wave (2x)

Luxury Ball
Zorua (M) | Timid | Illusion | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Sucker Punch, Extrasensory, Snatch, Memento (2x)

I'm mainly looking for special ball females (especially dream and love balls). Also LF Female Safari Ball Gible, Female special ball Iron Fist Timburr, Selfdestruct Snorlax, and any other interesting offers. If you're interested and don't have anything listed, you could also catch some stuff for me :3
I have a female Protean Froakie in a Dusk Ball. I'd trade it for the Male Riolu w/ Prankster.

Looking for competitive pokemons with special balls

i can trade Moon ball meowth for now...

female
jolly
technician

Foul play
punishment
thief
assist

31/31/31/?/31/31(and a few more with 3/4 perfect IVs)

+
+
+
+

Dive Ball:

Premier Ball:

Dream Ball:

Luxury Ball:

Also a few perfect males
+
+

Dream Ball

Premier Ball

Luxury Ball

I can offer a 6IV Modest Mareep in a Love Ball (still in egg) for your perfect Luxury Ball Zorua.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)