Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any rotom spitbacks? Probably not as I know that's a hot commodity. But I can trade up to 4-5 PP Ups for it, some charmander spitbacks or anything from the battle maison. I know that's a terrible offer but let me know if you would kindly want to do it.
If you need a modest 4IV u could have one of mine

Anyone with access to Pokemon transporter able to help me with a few transfers...? I'll pay of course.. :) Or perhaps you know someone?

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
Giving these things away with more to come as soon as they're all out: http://pastebin.com/yPfquVHX (updated with NEW things!!)

Limit one per person. If I've given you stuff in the past, please give others a chance to get something they don't have. Not asking for anything valuable in return, but PP Up's would be nice :]. Nothing on the list has less than 4 IV, though the majority of them are imperfect.

Make sure to already have my F/C already added before asking for anything, otherwise you might get skipped! Also, please make sure to quote me or leave a message on my profile page, I prefer to use PM's for battle requests or actual conversations :]
can I have a chikorita? :)
Also guys what's the best moveset and nature for victini this gen?

What's the best place to train pokemon in XY? (Not EV training, just regulat training) I heard that High sushi roller was a good place but I can't go in yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)