Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving these things away with more to come as soon as they're all out: http://pastebin.com/yPfquVHX (updated with NEW things!!)

Limit one per person. If I've given you stuff in the past, please give others a chance to get something they don't have. Not asking for anything valuable in return, but PP Up's would be nice :]. Nothing on the list has less than 4 IV, though the majority of them are imperfect.

Make sure to already have my F/C already added before asking for anything, otherwise you might get skipped! Also, please make sure to quote me or leave a message on my profile page, I prefer to use PM's for battle requests or actual conversations :]

Giving these things away with more to come as soon as they're all out: http://pastebin.com/yPfquVHX (updated with NEW things!!)

Limit one per person. If I've given you stuff in the past, please give others a chance to get something they don't have. Not asking for anything valuable in return, but PP Up's would be nice :]. Nothing on the list has less than 4 IV, though the majority of them are imperfect.

Make sure to already have my F/C already added before asking for anything, otherwise you might get skipped! Also, please make sure to quote me or leave a message on my profile page, I prefer to use PM's for battle requests or actual conversations :]
Can I have a Gligar? I already have you added.
Also, is there anything you need?

Chadtherest00

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Got a few stuff for trade

Timid magician fennekin
Brave strong jaw tyrunt (all fangs n d dance)
Calm water absorb frilish
Adamant keen eye starly
Bold prankster cottonee
Timid protean froakie
Adamant no guard hone edge
Timid magic guard Abra
Modest anticipation eevee
Adamant shed skin dratini
Modest torrent piplup
Adamant overgrow treecko
Adamant poison heal shroomish
Impish natural cure chansey (aromatheorphy)

I'm looking for a lot of stuff
Gabit jolly w/ stealth rocks
Froakie adamant w/ spikes toxic spikes
Porygon
Phany impish w/ stealth rocks
Starters
Shunnys
Items choice scarfs focus sash choice bands choice specs left overs light clay
Anything reall
I also have an extra x, lugia, bout any lvl 50 compitive pokemon I'll throw in an item
Just name it

Do any of the Chicas happen to be female? If not, i could take a male :-)

Looking DESPERATELY for a 6 IV Japanese Ditto! It would be extremely helpful to my breeding! I can offer;
0 IV Shiny Scraggy
Mewtwo
Non version-exclusive Mega Stones
Zygarde
Turtwigs & Chikoritas
A few BP items
4 IV English Ditto (31/x/x/31/31/31)
Leftovers
I really would love to trade for one! Willing to trade a large chunk of the list ahead for it! Please PM me to trade.

That Chikorita sounds pretty cool! Could I please have that? xD

Looking DESPERATELY for a 6 IV Japanese Ditto! It would be extremely helpful to my breeding! I can offer;
0 IV Shiny Scraggy
Mewtwo
Non version-exclusive Mega Stones
Zygarde
Turtwigs & Chikoritas
A few BP items
4 IV English Ditto (31/x/x/31/31/31)
Leftovers
I really would love to trade for one! Willing to trade a large chunk of the list ahead for it! Please PM me to trade.
Normally, 6iv non-english ditto go for 1 or 2 4-5 iv compative shinies

Just use mega charizard y
I want to but I want to know why some prefer air cutter. In the VGC Pokebank thread some people are requesting Air Cutter Charmander. I'm guessing the chance of getting at least 1 critical hit is worth it? I hope someone can elaborate, because I plan on breeding a Charmandar soon but I don't have access to air cutter until pokebank ships in the U.S.

I want to but I want to know why some prefer air cutter. In the VGC Pokebank thread some people are requesting Air Cutter Charmander. I'm guessing the chance of getting at least 1 critical hit is worth it? I hope someone can elaborate, because I plan on breeding a Charmandar soon but I don't have access to air cutter until pokebank ships in the U.S.
U can have 1 of my aircutter sptbacks (it has also d pulse)

Im currently breeding and since my box space is nearly completly gone i give these 4IVs Spitbacks away for free, just say if you want one, otherwise ill release them:
jolly hustle Durant with egg moves Feint Attack, Thunder Fang, Endure, Baton Pass

as i said they are free so just say me your fc

Anyone have any rotom spitbacks? Probably not as I know that's a hot commodity. But I can trade up to 4-5 PP Ups for it, some charmander spitbacks or anything from the battle maison. I know that's a terrible offer but let me know if you would kindly want to do it.

Chadtherest00

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Im currently breeding and since my box space is nearly completly gone i give these 4IVs Spitbacks away for free, just say if you want one, otherwise ill release them:
jolly hustle Durant with egg moves Feint Attack, Thunder Fang, Endure, Baton Pass

as i said they are free so just say me your fc

I want one

Anyone have any rotom spitbacks? Probably not as I know that's a hot commodity. But I can trade up to 4-5 PP Ups for it, some charmander spitbacks or anything from the battle maison. I know that's a terrible offer but let me know if you would kindly want to do it.
I think I have a 4iv but its bold if that's ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)