(ROLEPLAY) Smogon High School - Signups Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Super Mario walks into the room*

Hello everyone. It is I, Super Mario. I am here to request that everyone purchase a copy of Mario Kart Wii for their Nintendo Wii. I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you for your time.
What's Mario Kart? A counterfeit of PokéKart?
By the way, you are supposed to study kid, not play videogames.

in a mood to roleplay so lets do it (i dont know how to fucking make a good roleplay character..)
====APPLICATION====
Character name: May
Pronouns: Any/All
Role You Picked: Teacher (i would be super strict.)
Pokemon: mega rayquaza Morpeko with Electro drift and Hadron engine (i make him miraidon:3)
A little bit about yourself: older sister of Dawn, will be super strict on you and doesnt care about what you do most of the time, but can be nice at some moments and has secret magic powers:O. i met my Morpeko one day as it was abandoned near the school and i couldnt let it wander alone. anyways just dont be late to class or u will face the consequences<:

[walks into the teachers room carrying a large amount of delicious, juicy, tender, perfectly cooked meat]

Friends, colleagues, please help yourself. This is leftover lamb from a dinner party I had last night. Speaking of, I invited Ms. Stall but have not seen her today. Please encourage her to take some home when she arrives. It's quite unlike her to be tardy!

[walks into the teachers room carrying a large amount of delicious, juicy, tender, perfectly cooked meat]

Friends, colleagues, please help yourself. This is leftover lamb from a dinner party I had last night. Speaking of, I invited Ms. Stall but have not seen her today. Please encourage her to take some home when she arrives. It's quite unlike her to be tardy!
Emma stares at the handsome professor who had just entered the room.

I wouldn't say no, but I'm on a diet. Unless the meat is not very fatty. Is it spicy? I like spicy things.
By the way, I have a question. Did you use your cute Rotom-Heat to cook this lamb?

Last edited:
The name's Jake Slice, the fastest student living in the world. My legs are 250 horse power each and my left arm goes at up to 100 horse power. My right arm is almost 150 horse power but I am working on it. When I flex my strong yet powerful muscles just to show off sometimes steam comes out and I'm obsessed about the fastest cars with the most insane amounts of tork and speed. When I am old enough I will earn my learner permit and will drive all the other student's in the school bus at maximum speed. I will paint the vehicle red and black with purple flamef and demons on the front bumper with angels on the back too. It will be the fastest bus in the whole entire region when I drive it the way I will drive it. There will be hot chocoalate served by all the teacher every year on my bus and the teachers will serve it even at over 200 speed. My pronouns are he/they.

The name's Jake Slice, the fastest student living in the world. My legs are 250 horse power each and my left arm goes at up to 100 horse power. My right arm is almost 150 horse power but I am working on it. When I flex my strong yet powerful muscles just to show off sometimes steam comes out and I'm obsessed about the fastest cars with the most insane amounts of tork and speed. When I am old enough I will earn my learner permit and will drive all the other student's in the school bus at maximum speed. I will paint the vehicle red and black with purple flamef and demons on the front bumper with angels on the back too. It will be the fastest bus in the whole entire region when I drive it the way I will drive it. There will be hot chocoalate served by all the teacher every year on my bus and the teachers will serve it even at over 200 speed. My pronouns are he/they.
May I guess that your favorite pokemon is Revavroom ? After a Shift Gear ofc

May I guess that your favorite pokemon is Revavroom ? After a Shift Gear ofc
That is not true. I am so fast for a Pokemon they can't keep up. None of them can be as fast as me because I am faster than any Pokemon and when I was a kid I almost lost a race to a Combusken Pokemon and that is why I train myself to become every day more fast even than it. No. I don't have any of them. And I don't want any anyways because I can run away from ANY Pokemon battle.

That is not true. I am so fast for a Pokemon they can't keep up. None of them can be as fast as me because I am faster than any Pokemon and when I was a kid I almost lost a race to a Combusken Pokemon and that is why I train myself to become every day more fast even than it. No. I don't have any of them. And I don't want any anyways because I can run away from ANY Pokemon battle.
It's a pity, I love Revavroom. So toxic and fast.

Well you don't have any Pokémon but you are studying at Smogon High? Weird.
Maybe you are just a Pokémon who has lost his trainer.

Emma turns to call out to the other students. Guys? Anyone?

Ninjask entered the chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)