Pokemon in Spore?!

Yes, its true. The recently released Creature Creator for the Upcoming game Spore is quite in depth. I was messing around and discovered the possibility to emulate the design of pokemon within this piece of technological mastery.

This is a thread where you post pictures of something you made in the Creature Creator of Spore to resemble a pokemon.

You can download the trial version of the Creature Creator here
It only has 25% of the content but is free. You can alternatively buy the full version for $9.99 in the U.S. (or other prices that i am to lazy to look up in other parts of the world)

I'll kick things off with Numero Uno himself...

Bulbasaur!

I was even able to put on some of his signature vine whip vines.
Unfortunately they don't have eyes that really fit the pokemon style...

Overall I think it turned out alright considering I only have the free trial.

You can download bulbasaur for more viewing and maybe tweaking here...
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=srch-lvl100:sast-500001992763

PS sorry about the huge images. i will just do links from now on...

LOVE this creator, Looking into creating my signature poke (They have wings!!!). Also wondering whether it is worth it or not to upgrade to the full version of the creature editor, if the new parts are worth it.

ahahaha ugly ass lucario

i'd love to see a squirtle or mario rip off. in fact the whole cast of brawl for the hell of it.

can you guys lower the res of your pics? if everyone posted a sceenshot, this thread would take hours to load. I really don't want that considering Spore is very, very interesting to me.

ps I love you berserker

can you guys lower the res of your pics? if everyone posted a sceenshot, this thread would take hours to load. I really don't want that considering Spore is very, very interesting to me.

ps I love you berserker
Takes me less than 10 seconds to load the thread so far. With regular cable internet.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Texturing is shit in the demo :'(

Mach Paanch!
I'll get a picture of it sitting in the editor in later, as it looks best that way...

I attempted a Mewtwo:

The coloring with Spore is really awkward, since it won't allow you highlight specific areas.

this thread is excellent lol

i downloaded the demo yesteraday and i've been tooling around with it all day, it's so addicting. i'll try my hand at some of the cuter pokemon right now but i'm not sure if the free demo has enough options!

machamp is so good haha

yeah!!!

Pinsir has the most seductive dance I have ever seen.

I am a little disappointed with the colouring options they have in spore, I was expecting them to be a little more... expansive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)