Pokemon in Spore?!

tpup that paras is top-notch lol, the donphan from the serebii thread is spot-on as well

i went ahead and bought the full version of the creature creator so i will try to bang out some other mons

I am a little disappointed with the colouring options they have in spore, I was expecting them to be a little more... expansive.
How so? You can pick a range of different skin types and then add details.
Then you can pick what colours it's made up of.

Do you mean some sort of free-painting mode? It would conflict with the creatures fitting into 30kb .png files.

(Octillery)
Also Youtube vid for it.
Comments and ratings appreciated.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5_DTyMe1MNM
Wow, this is pretty amazing, nice color palette.

I'm trying to work on a Gliscor, but so far it just looks like a spider-monkey cross breed. I have pics of it, but they're not worth uploading. I can't seem to get the bat wings right (used 4 arms which blended together), so I was wondering if, in the free trial, you can get those wings/something similar?

On another note, that Ampharos I was working on suddenly disappeared from the creature list. It says '1 My Creation' yet there's nothing there. Anyone else have that problem?

I probably didn't choose the easiest Pokemon in the world....

I was a bit annoyed at the lack of colouring options, as it really could have made this look better

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Gyarados is wicked lol!

Heatran makes me wonder if you can just make a regular frog in the creature creator with some kind of sucess...

haha yeah, I agree. my heatran looks really froggy. I want to do a better version, but I don't have the parts yet. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)