Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
More or less, yes. #150 in the Mountain dex is Zygarde, who is only available postgame, so a really nitpicky person would say there's 449.

Yup. There's also a few addition ones here and there, since Kanpatchi also said that Togepi is a post-game-only 'mon too, and it's not in any of the Kalo dexes, so there's probably going to be 450-ish for the actual game, and a little more counting post champion content.

At least grass gets leaf storm for Spec sets.

ya dunt see any water, electric, or ice variants of those.

You also don't see many water, electric, ice, or fire type moves that recover your hp depending on damage (though electric may have parabolic charge now).

Grass-types will survive

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/04/pokemon-x-y-better-graphics-actually-affect-gameplay/#TGUFAEuru4obq2tc.99
For example, there is a single smaller cave out in the middle of Pokémon X and Y’s ocean called the Sea Spirit’s Den, which consists of just one room. Presumably, this room will be of importance later (you don’t just leave a blank, open space like that for nothing), but what struck me when I entered this space for the first time was just how moody it was. The complete silence, and then the drip-drop sound of water droplets, creating their own music.

Then there’s the Reflection Cave, which doesn’t employ stereoscopic 3D. True to the creators’ vision, though, this cave exploits the beauty of the 3DS’ graphical capabilities as much as it can. Usually in Pokémon caves, you find the standard puzzles—pushing rocks with Strength, making your way through mazes, using Flash (which, by the way, has a completely different effect in X/Y), and, if you count dungeons, being shoved through the floor by transporters that work like conveyor belts. These may or may not have tickled your brain cells in past games, but regardless, all of these puzzles could be done using simple, Game Boy-style graphics, and we haven’t moved from that since, even as Pokémon found its way to better hardware over the years.
Hah, found it! This review seems to outright state that Sea Spirit's Den is not the cave with the ice mirror; the mirror cave is in fact Reflection Cave, and is fully explorable. Sea Spirit's Den is another cave entirely, according to the review.

Hah, found it! This review seems to outright state that Sea Spirit's Den is not the cave with the ice mirror; the mirror cave is in fact Reflection Cave, and is fully explorable. Sea Spirit's Den is another cave entirely, according to the review.
They could have told us how to explore it.

Uh holy crap this review and the author's comments below collectively form a gem that no one's noticed.

Flash acts as a weaker version (or maybe actually as?) a Repel now. It apparently decreases the encounter rate. I haven't tried it

don't know if this was posted sooooo

I wonder if Fairy will get an "Overheat" move this generation.
That's been posted a couple of times now, and even discussed on the last couple pages. Please thoroughly search this thread's OP next time before posting something you're unsure about. It contains (or at least should contain) everything we know about X&Y up to this point.

The comment about 3D on that review makes me think that maybe you have to move the 3ds slider? They were saying that it drops performance, so maybe the leakers didn't try it?
I doubt you'd have to use the 3D Slider at any point, that would hamper people using a 2DS.

I imagine that you might need a certain Pokemon in the party, maybe it's going to be something very obvious, such as having a Pokemon with Mirror Shot or something silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)