Other oupl shit-slinging/general talk thread (dank memes ITT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leremyju

Banned deucer.
Judging from the positive feedback, I know you guys are eagerly waiting for the fourth team on these power rankings, the Lucky Lucarios!!
The Lucarios are a combination of strong players all around, and they have lots of depth. Despite not having a "huge star" they will do well, following the Atlanta Hawks model that will serve well till the Warriors beat them 4-0 in the Finals

boudouche - needs to speak english in his youtube videos, otherwise I would have to unsub. Great player, should do well in this tour.
Sapientia - veteran playing old gens. Should be a consistent player for this team.
Reymedy - succesfull player that will do well if he doesn't spend half his time trying to make a tourney with players that john so much.
Toxzn - is all over style, dunno if that is good or not.
DennisEG - Me no hablo espanol. Made a good run in OLT hopefully his success will help seeing as chimpact is not in this league.
bugzinator - I know this dude is a good player, but I don't really know you..
Ortheore - sorry, I don't know you :/
Jellicent - prominent old gens player and will be extremely useful in teambuilding and testing. Is very solid bench player.
Bomber92 - sorry, only Italian I really know is the One Legend Tele
Laga - another great player on the bench that can fill many roles.
Cicada - another Frenchman, hopefully is subbed to boudouche.
D4RR3N - yo please play JohnYiu in POWC
Ezio - will be good sub for Old Gens

leremyju

Banned deucer.
Decided to post earlier, the third placed team is the Quirky Quilavas. dont knlw what shit reverb was on but they drafted only firehusky.

Firehusky - will go undeafted and become first autistic person to ever win ost olt smogon tour spl wcop and smogo classic.

Man at least have the right face on the dude....
No one gives a shit lad. You'll look back on this once you've grown up and be embarrassed for yourself. Personally I feel sorry for you. At least you've made this mistake anonymously online so it won't have any consequences for you. I just hope you realise how dumb this is some day and take it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)