Other oupl shit-slinging/general talk thread (dank memes ITT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
Yes, just like in the US it is normal for autistic kids to get on a keyboard.
Didn't your crying ass quit? That's a big sentence to type out when u basically bitch about every lost u got in SPL cuz of "matchup" or "hax." Fuck off the thread

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Zamrock vs. the world.
bro i wanna like you but your profile status is so edgy its makin porygon jealous. why the fuck are you complaining about fake people? Only places youre allowed to complain about fake people is your myspace page and when youre talking about OST11.

bro i wanna like you but your profile status is so edgy its makin porygon jealous. why the fuck are you complaining about fake people? Only places youre allowed to complain about fake people is your myspace page and when youre talking about OST11.
That was months ago, haha. I never update that shit. Edit: I enjoyed the pun.

Salt is currently mass-produced by evaporation of tolerance or repression from memories and logs. Mining of win/loss ratios is also a major source. This thread is the world's main supplier of salt.[9] In 2010, Smogon production was estimated at 270 million tonnes, the top five producers (in million tonnes) being this thread (60.0), sarcastic posts (45.0), SPL (16.5), other tournaments (15.8) and likes (14.0).[10] Salt is also a byproduct of reaction mining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)