Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
that hair.....

i also enjoy that the joke "tobi is a good boy" that everyone has been aaying for years has finally been proved true

Ok I have to admit Tobi-Zetsu flipping off Obito and Kakashi seeing Obito about to make out with the photograph made me laugh.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
i also enjoy that the joke "tobi is a good boy" that everyone has been aaying for years has finally been proved true
I though it was a nice touch that it was white Zetsu who said "He's a nice guy" in the chapter since I'm 90% sure it was white Zetsu who originally said the "Tobi is a good boy" line to Itachi.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
New chapter's up

Well...that was a twist of events on how Rin died. I really wasn't expecting that. I thought it was that Kakashi failed to SAVE her from something.

Matthew

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My actual guess is that Rin is a spy for the Hidden Mist and they're working with the Uchiha on the coup d'état. Kakashi obviously is crying but he meant to do it, so Rin probably fucked up somehow. This also fits with why Obito helped Itachi murder all the Uchiha!

Matthew

Can't be Zetsu, Kakashi even said something along the lines of, "why don't you blame me etc"

Edit:
Madara is the sage of six paths controlling Kakashi who is the sage

EDIT 2:
Does anyone else find it funny the story is basically built around Kakashi now and not the main character?

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
everyone is inside the sage of six path's mugen tsukuyomi since before the series began

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I don't see how that explains it?

But my second guess would be a mercy killing.
I think what he's trying to say is that Obito saw Rin dying through Kakashi's left eye. Therefore, it has to be the real Kakashi.

I actually found this chapter to be pretty epic, big step up from the "do you poo?" chapter. "You... Will definitely return. And you will give me your true gratitude when the time comes." So ominous :o

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I think what he's trying to say is that Obito saw Rin dying through Kakashi's left eye. Therefore, it has to be the real Kakashi.

I actually found this chapter to be pretty epic, big step up from the "do you poo?" chapter. "You... Will definitely return. And you will give me your true gratitude when the time comes." So ominous :o
That leads me to believe it was all Madara's doing. Maybe he fabricated info that Rin was a spy?

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion

The poop chapter was one of the best things about Naruto in a long time idk why you'd complain about it

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh, fucking hell... that chapter didn't explain SHIT
(except for how Kakashi got his Mangekyo but jeez... as if that was the most important spoiler...)

edit: Though, that guy with the broken mask; did it look like he might have a konoha head band underneath...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)