Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

As already mentioned, this wasn't a shocker, but it just has so many holes. I think the biggest one is Obito's motivation.

From Kakashi Gaiden, you couldn't sense a shred of evil intention from Obito. The only thing I could possibly think of is if Kakashi failed to save Rin in another mission or something (which could be the empty promise Obito referred to), but even that seems kind of petty...

Kishi has some explaining to do, and he better not bs this around
Pretty much this.

EDIT:

WHOA THE FINAL ANTAGONIST BEING AN ANTITHESIS TO THE PROTAGONIST SO SHOCKING IN SERIALIZED STORY-TELLING I MEAN IT'S NOT LIKE THAT TROPE ISN'T OVERUSED AT ALL REALLY
Who needs to wait for the final antagonist? Haku, Gaara, Neji, Kimimaro, Sasuke, Nagato, Yahiko.

EDIT 2:

While I agree that a character can just be evil, I feel like there should be a reason in some situations like this (Obito makes a complete 180 in such a short time). Just thought I should say that since I mentioned I had no problem with Tobi being Tobi, but felt an explanation was in order when it was revealed to be Obito.

Enduring this manga was totally worth it now that it's possible that the main villain wants to destroy the world cause he got friendzoned

So uh, I was pointed out about something on Twitter. In the first chapter of Kakashi Gaiden (which is when Kakashi joins Minato as a Jonin), we see there are three faces of hokages on the cliff. In the most recent chapter, it shows that before they even test to become chuunin, Minato's face is already carved into the wall, which would mean that Minato was already hokage, which he wasn't.

I understand it's just a mistake, but just wanted to point it out.

So uh, I was pointed out about something on Twitter. In the first chapter of Kakashi Gaiden (which is when Kakashi joins Minato as a Jonin), we see there are three faces of hokages on the cliff. In the most recent chapter, it shows that before they even test to become chuunin, Minato's face is already carved into the wall, which would mean that Minato was already hokage, which he wasn't.

I understand it's just a mistake, but just wanted to point it out.
A mistake for sure I believe, Minato didn't become Hokage until after the 3rd war. A weird oversight by the creator for sure...

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I had a couple of minutes on my hands and decided to put a little something together.

it has become very apparent to me how Obito managed to do what he did and get as far as he did.

now before you start giving me shit i'd like to point you to the recent revival of he who must not be named through the use of horcruxes. the dark lord himself, lord Orochimaru

Edit: also;

<%Lovestoned> v i have a present for you, its in the naruto thread
<~v> lol
<%Lovestoned> <3
<~v> i am on a LOT of lsd

Vader is being a massive non magical douche and moved the rest of my post to the drug thread

Hate to ask stupid questions but I'm pretty new to Naruto so I just want some clarification.

When Naruto summons Gamabunta in the Invasion of Konoha Arc why does he end up helping Naruto? I must have missed something because first off Gamabunta is not willing to help Naruto but then they're fighting Gara.

I'm only reading the Manga for the first time and am really enjoying it so far.

Hate to ask stupid questions but I'm pretty new to Naruto so I just want some clarification.

When Naruto summons Gamabunta in the Invasion of Konoha Arc why does he end up helping Naruto? I must have missed something because first off Gamabunta is not willing to help Naruto but then they're fighting Gara.

You should read more manga instead of the crappy anime :D

Anyways, Naruto pretty much has the respect of Gamabunta at this point in time, unlike his earlier years. As well as the rest of the frogs too seeing how Gamahiro and the other show up.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Now that the whole Obito shindig is out of the way, does anyone have any speculations of where Orochimaru is going to take Sasuke and who they are going to meet?

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Shinryu, I think he means the Chuunin Exams Invasion lol

iirc Gamabunta helps because Naruto was gonna get killed, plus Naruto summoned Gamatatsu and Gamabunta was like "oh you protected my son" so that's why. I could be wrong tho, since I haven't read that part in a looooooooooooong time

Shit, lol. Just read the newest chapters. New it would be flashback panels, but it also turned out to be Obito as well.

At least he looks fucking cool. I'd like to know who the other half is. Not sure how the rest of the fight is going to turn out though.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Double post because I God damn can and the chapter is released!

Sure, there's going to be a shit-ton of plot holes that will probably be covered the fuck up by, "Tobi lied!" and I was spot on!

Sage of Six Paths died and Madara gave Nagato the Rinnegan probably. He knows the secret to immortality (Impure World Ressurection jetsu w/ knowing the hand signs) so he can literally come back to life forever in his most perfect form with no worries in the slightest. Even if Natgao obtained the Rinnegan naturally it doesn't take away from old Tobi's previous whimsical nature.

Whoooooooooo

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Uh, okay, because Rin died? That's it? and now Madara joins? WHAT THE FUCK MAN.

man. kishi keeps teasing.

Matthew

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ALSO

As posted on onemanga.com

"Sticking through this manga was worth it to learn the final villain is evil because he was friend-zoned"

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm betting on the time traveling thing being true. Uchiha Madara was completely dead. Imma bet that Obito went back in time and met/watched Madara in the past time line. In other words, Madara's corpse might actually be the source of Nagato's Rinnengan.

On the other hand, that power seems way too powerful... if that were the case, he would have gone after Shisui's special Mangekyo too. Well, maybe Shisui entrusting them to Itachi/taken by Danzo was too much for Obito to overcome (seems unlikely though).

And then Sasuke joins the fight and its three Uchichas against the world. Who is ready for the ultimate brodown?!

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
So Onobi is going to fuck up the world because Rin died?

That's incredibly moronic. I wish he had stronger reason; suddenly i find myself losing interest in the villain that was once known as "Tobi."

v

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Madara is also one of the six paths and that's why he actually has Rinnegan, Tobi is rikudo sage

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
So Onobi is going to fuck up the world because Rin died?

That's incredibly moronic. I wish he had stronger reason; suddenly i find myself losing interest in the villain that was once known as "Tobi."
Well, that was one of the reasons he had such a strong hatred towards the world. He didn't entirely blame Kakashi. Who knows, Obito may have been brain-washed a bit.

edit: inb4 matthew making an amazing reply to vader's post

Matthew

Madara is also one of the six paths and that's why he actually has Rinnegan, Tobi is rikudo sage
Madara has Rinnegan because he infused Senju DNA in himself and he was already an Uchiha. Making it so he can evolve his eye. As for the paths idea the only person to do that was Nagato, because he became a cripple earlier in his life. The Sage of Six Paths had all of his power in his own body, not multiple.

EDIT:

To further my theory it would mean that Zetsu (made from Senju DNA) somewhat fusing with Obito would make it possible for him to hold the Rinnegan in his left eye.

v

Madara lied about getting Rinnegan, he has it because he is one of the sage of six paths' bodies

alternatively: moon eye plan has already happened, madara is just simulating a scenario where he faces opposition because he is so bored with ruling over a peaceful utopia but none of the main characters know it. the last shot of the manga is naruto as hokage in the future saying "man, I am sure glad we were able to find peace in our time after foiling tobito's evil plot!!" cut to: a full moon with the sharingan toemoe on it and then a big THE END panel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)