marine research

i have decided to abandon my previous career path and pursue marine biology. for my first project, i have decided to research sharks. now, i'm a big fan of being hands-on, so i've decided to adopt a methodology of immersion.

here's a picture of me in a specially-designed costume blending in really well with the sharks:
unknown-53.png

it's worked out pretty well for me so far! unfortunately reception is pretty terrible underwater so i have to take what i can get. any suggestions for how i could improve?

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I can't believe the Discovery Shark Week advertising campaign infiltrated smogoff. This is a psy-op at this point

Anyways the sharks I blend in with best are hammerheads. On a completely unrelated note, please don't make fun of the shape of my head.

KaenSoul

Shared:Power Little Knight
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Community Leader
i have decided to abandon my previous career path and pursue marine biology. for my first project, i have decided to research sharks. now, i'm a big fan of being hands-on, so i've decided to adopt a methodology of immersion.

here's a picture of me in a specially-designed costume blending in really well with the sharks:
View attachment 445299

it's worked out pretty well for me so far! unfortunately reception is pretty terrible underwater so i have to take what i can get. any suggestions for how i could improve?
You are in the background, third to the left.
Can't fool me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)