crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there Crazy, interested in the Modest Yveltal. I have a shiny Ponyta from your wants list. It's a Jolly Male with Flash Fire, but in a Dive Ball (I felt it fit better than a Premier Ball, the blue/white hue seemed perfect). The IVs are 30/26/30/27/31/31 and it was caught at Mt. Silver. He is properly nicknamed Shadowfax as well and is untouched. This was the best available shiny spread to me in my carts. Let me know if this works for you, thanks!

31/1/31/31/30/31
Modest | Dark Aura
32 HP / 4 Def / 248 SpA / 224 Spe
U-turn
Foul Play
Oblivion Wing
Dark Pulse

OT: Veleste - ID: 33272
From Kamikadze . Obtained in a giveaway.

Last edited:
Sadly that attack IV is not worth it IMO.

Anyways that poke is from my trophey case, and isn't my Pokemon. I avoid trading other people's pokemon.

However that pokemon is from a still active giveaway in the giveaway sub-section of the WiFi forum. Theorymon's giveaway.

Could I get an HP ground pidgy from you? I can get you that shield on you're looking for. I could also trade a 6iv calm bastion that's shiny br with SR for it.

Okie dokie.

I might have a Pidgey in stock. So let me check that.

Since you're trading me a shiny, feel free to ask for another pokemon if you wish.

I also forgot to ask what ball pidgey you'd like.

I have 2 Fast Ball (female and male) and 1 Level Ball (male) HP Ground Pidgeys in stock.

I can bred a one in a moonball if you wish.

I'll have to breed the magnemite.

After getting major trolled by HP Water:

31/10/31/30/31/30 Timid Magnemite /w Magnet Pull

Also rechecked the Pidgey:

31/20-23/31/30/30/31 Male Timid Pidgey /w Tangled Feet (Level) Knowing Air Slash and Defog

Since you bred the Shieldon/Bastiodon, can you name it Chasmo?

Gonna need your FC and IGN as well.

Last edited:
The bastiodon was bred in my X which was reset afterwards so unfortunately I can't name the bastiodon. If you want I can take 15-30 minutes and breed a sheildon from the bastiodon and just take the pidgy. Fc 4313-3182-3175 ign bootylicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)