crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey wanna trade this

Sceptile
Hasty
31/30/even/30/31/30 (HP Fire)

for this on your wants list?

Celebi
Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31 (No fancy HP sorry)
OT: WIN2011
Ball: Cherish
RNGed on my HG cart from legit wondercard

hmmm, is it too much asking for Treecko to be shiny? If so, what would you want for that -project-?
Check my wants list (post #3). It doesn't have to be another legendary unless that's all ya can find. Just make it 2:1

Can you CMT for a Shiny breeding project please?
How about that Hoopa?

Hoo boy that makes 7 shiny requests in a row...I got a lot of work ahead of me.

Last edited:
OK, I got that timid 4th gen Latias too (on premier ball) with Defog. So Latias and Celebi for shiny HP fire Treecko?
I'm sorry but do you think it's possible to change it to a dif mon instead? Hope you haven't started, but I'd prefer shiny timid HP Ice Galvantula (non-HA) on Luxury ball. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm actually doing that for someone else atm.

You ok with a clone of that?

Hopefully can start that Thursday (lots of work to do today).

It's going to have Glare and Mirror Coat as egg moves (something I need to add to my OT).

Last edited:
I'm actually doing that for someone else atm.

You ok with a clone of that?

Hopefully can start that Thursday (lots of work to do today).

It's going to have Glare and Mirror Coat as egg moves (something I need to add to my OT).
Actually I think I'll go with HP ice Shiny Pidgey instead. I'll still trade you for the Snivy clone, if you want something else from me. I would like to NN the Pidgey though.

Okie dokie. Just know the Snivy is coming first.

How about Hoopa for the Shiny Pidgey, and your Shiny Slowpoke for the Shiny Snivy?

Last edited:
I have a Naive Diancie for trade if you are still interested in one. I'd be willing to trade it for hp fire modest bulbasaur. I'm also interested in your hp fire eevee if you were feeling generous. If not, I can work on acquiring a second pokemon for you that you'd want for it.

It is mine, got it from the wifi event back when it was running. I will take the Modest eevee, thank you.

Edit: Sorry, you asked for IVs. its level 50 and un EV'd so calculator still has them at a range. HP 30-31, Attack 6-7, Defense 30-31, Sp. Attack 30-31, Sp Def 10-13, Speed 28-29.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)