crazy ass dude eats homeless man's face [kinda NSFW because of gross picture??]

obviously they stopped at my post and are now going through each article one by one as growing expressions of terror blossom on their faces
I'll admit that I grew more and more confused and frightened as I kept going through those articles.

Dem Mayans.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
I would make a sarcastically narcissistic post here but like the assassination of a president my a 4m posts are a tragedy so bad you don't even joke about them.

haha motherfuck it seems like this week has been full of ridiculous crimes and cannabalism

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20120530/NEWS/120539998/-1/NEWSMAP

like what the fuck why would you do this

http://www.mycenturylink.com/news/read.php?rip_id=<D9V419OO0@news.ap.org>&ps=1011

god dammit

edit: fuck fuck fuck why did i open the photos
I can just imagine the first one

Psycho dude: "Get the fuck away cops YOLO" *throws intestines*
Cops: "fml"

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
just imagine all the zombie attacks that the government isn't allowing the news to report about

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
idk, kittens are much easier to restrain than human beings

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
at least vader's pcp man retained his love of dogs

the pictures of the victim are horrible, but what interests me more is the insane strength a human can acquire from being all jacked up. literally tearing flesh from bone. it's fascinatingly horrifying.
yeah it's really intriguing. you hear a lot about latent potential and all that you only use something like 11% of your brainpower and all that shit. i wonder if he actually got physically stronger by a significant margin or just had a great face eating technique (he was on top of the dude for 18 minutes according to the article)

they're cubs

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Technically the whole x% of brain rumor is a falsehood; while bodies do have a ton of latent potential, the brain is pretty much the only thing always chugging along at full power. You do only, however, use a small portion of your actual muscle strength which is why people jacked up on adrenaline can do crazy shit like toss quarter-ton boulders falling from the sky (sinjin eberle) or lift 3500 pound cars (angela cavallo)

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Technically the whole x% of brain rumor is a falsehood; while bodies do have a ton of latent potential, the brain is pretty much the only thing always chugging along at full power. You do only, however, use a small portion of your actual muscle strength which is why people jacked up on adrenaline can do crazy shit like toss quarter-ton boulders falling from the sky (sinjin eberle) or lift 3500 pound cars (angela cavallo)
Actually, your brain uses about 10% of its capacity at any given time, but you makes use of pretty much all of it, just not all at the same time. If all of your neurons fired at the same time you'd have a seizure lol

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
If anyone hasn't seen it, here's the guy without his face :/
I've officially lost my appetite for a week.

Now where's the trash can?

So, uhmm... What I got from this was "Some people are retarded". Nothing new here. Don't worry guys, just get your shotguns and you'll be ok. That's what the second amendment is for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)