crazy ass dude eats homeless man's face [kinda NSFW because of gross picture??]

Next time I get in a gun fight I'm gonna take bath salts so the gunshots feel like nothing and I become a total psycho badass

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
as a premier destination for retirees, florida has been populated by zombies since ages ago

anyway this is nothing to lose your head over

fucking vader. I just ate

I managed not to click any of the other pics, at least. I watched the video footage from the huffington post building or w/e the day this happened, but that didn't actually show anything gross. I think I'm good not seeing the results *shudder*

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
fucking vader. I just ate

I managed not to click any of the other pics, at least. I watched the video footage from the huffington post building or w/e the day this happened, but that didn't actually show anything gross. I think I'm good not seeing the results *shudder*
warning, this picture is of a man who ripped off his own face, it is REALLY gruesome so viewer beware

:evan:

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
i read the title as "crazy face dude eats homeless man's ass [kinda NSFW because of gross picture??]" and was sorely disappointed when i clicked on the thread

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
at least vader's pcp man retained his love of dogs

the pictures of the victim are horrible, but what interests me more is the insane strength a human can acquire from being all jacked up. literally tearing flesh from bone. it's fascinatingly horrifying.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
idunno if you do it right it really isn't that hard to separate flesh from bone and skin from flesh by hand

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Note to self: superman actually just superhigh

Also darkie's avvie is painful; it's like adele meets cookie monster

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
speaking from my experience butchering fish of course, and by that i mean fish i've caught in the water

oh you get what i mean

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)