CAP 14 CAP 3 - Part 6 - Stat Spread Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
srk1214
Korski

While Korski's speed does worry me a bit, I'm much more concerned by mile high Special Attacking sets. Maybe I'm worrying about nothing, but if CAP3 does get Drought at a later stage, which feels likely, much anything above my 108 feels scary, in my opinion.

FlareBlitz

Relaxed nature. Loves to eat.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
bugmaniacbob

I like all the spreads here and I think our CAP would be great with any of them. However, I am highlighting bmb's spread in particular because his spread is very different from mine offensively (much lower speed, much higher attack) while retaining the same level and balance of defenses, which I feel is important to the success of this CAP. While I think the attack is a bit too high, I am still going to give it the nod as the competitor I would most like to see win, if only because it would explore a style of using the CAP the rest of the spreads will not.

Good luck to everyone in the poll!

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Korski is the only spread which i will support.

voting based on not outspeeding Timid Offensive Tran is just silly.

EDIT: on second thought, srk1214's spread looks p ok as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)