NOC C9++ Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do u have a boner for chamo
He was my main scumread D1, dropped him because he subbed out then I realised after making my first post of the day that he was still sticking around and got salty. It was just a joke though, obviously we shouldn't lynch Champ.

If Haruno claims doc would you lynch one of Haruno/Durza and if so, whom?

He was my main scumread D1, dropped him because he subbed out then I realised after making my first post of the day that he was still sticking around and got salty. It was just a joke though, obviously we shouldn't lynch Champ.

If Haruno claims doc would you lynch one of Haruno/Durza and if so, whom?
stfu about hypothetical claims

Acid town for what I've mentioned. Don't think he would've posted what he did at the end of last phase anyway if Earlio was his buddy (too weak to be called an attempt at turboing someone else and is just really stupid from a fellow member).
Shubaka null, one post is not enough to get a good feel when he hasn't even read past page 8 lmao. There's way worse in this thread than him calling acid's posts the best posts in the game.
Zorbees is a townread, posts like #313 I feel are unlikely to come from scum. There are a few oddities like him saying Durza is likely to be coached by teammates if they were scum, then saying he would stay on Durza because of how unwilling he was to scumhunt, but I don't think it's necessarily contradictory (could just be frustration with the slot which is fair).

it's really too bad it seems we don't have a vig to cut through this morass of scummy lurkers. although, maybe they targeted haruno and got blocked by the town doctor...

zzz pretty much just waiting for shubaka and a potential champ sub to catch up with the thread at this point, and acid to give actual reasons for reads. haruno is at l-2 and is more or less the consensus scumread so if he was town he wouldn't be making vague hints and threats, even if he didn't have time to scumhunt. just seems like he wants to waste town's time with conspiracy theories for the remaining 48 hours.

to preface, my birthday was good, thanks for asking. i'm gonna be quoting posts I think are good, bad, or i just wanna talk about. starting us off is Kirsche!
Please don't claim even if you're VT it lets maf find PRs by "process of elimination" (henceforth called PoE).

That said not fond of "it's cool if you lynch me" posts as from past experience it's rarely town. No-one was really pushing for Champ's lynch and randlynching is dumb so it comes out of nowhere as a kind of appeal to emotion. Small scumread for this.

Don't really agree with all this Twin hate on something like switching votes. What's the gain for someone as scum? All scum does by trying to generate discussions is that discussions get generated and that's generally bad for scum, even if it makes him look good short term. Being on the lookout for lurk scum does not make you mafia. Especially since it's early and so scumreads can flip quickly as content multiplies exponentially. The only good thing about lynching Twin in my eyes is that I won't have to suffer through 8 pages of one line posts every time I wake up.

That said be wary if he doesn't come back and truly follow stuff up like Jalmont has mentioned. It's obvious this "strategy" can't work for scum long-term so simply applying pressure and trying to get him to expand on his points often will reveal his alignment and help discussion.

Durza if you think Twin is town and you are town how does it benefit you/anyone to call out Twin in such a manner? All this is going to do is start another argument that fills the thread with spam. Also, can you give an example of what Earlio said that was "insightful"? They don't even have a scum read yet lmao. Very strange reads list. My b on thinking you were voting Twin though.

Speaking of:

How is the situation different in such a way that Twin can be town while Hawkie was scum?
I agree with the first two paragraphs. unpressured vt claims are the least believable vt claims out there. seems like an activity ping more than an actual contribution when you claim vt unasked. the third paragraph is very hit and miss for me. like, i agree with what's being said re: discussions being bad for scum, scum wouldn't/shouldn't generate discussion, lynching twin will remove the spamposts that he always does and pisses many people off. But then, twin's play this time around does seem more like scum!twin than town!twin ie, what you said in the fourth paragraph with no follow ups, and the only interaction between he and others being twin bitching someone out. i'm not going to lynch twin, or even really bring this up again, since this is just how twin plays, and to try and remove one of our top content posters this early would be quite possibly the dumbest move in a NOC since Neighborhood NOC. Durza v Twin is a shitfest i want to continue, as we all get to eat popcorn and make our comments, while watching some very proud people try and convince the other that they're wrong. I wasn't in the last NOC game, didn't follow it, and don't want to read it when I'm still 24 pages behind the game i'm in.

some original content inspired by this post: doesn't exist. I've been awake too long, and picked the wrong fucking day to sub in. I'm finishing this post and going to sleep. sue me.
hmmm the only thing about durzas read post that pinged me was the read of twin as either an idiot town or scum. seems like thats the optimal read for scum to have on someone they feel like is a threat to them as it disparages their content and puts the idea into the towns mind that their reads arent to be trusted, whilst also leaving leeway and sets up an excuse to shove into them on the basis of 'yea i always said u could be scum' if the town bloc moves against that user

gonna read up over some breakfast
good post from asek, and a quick sorry from me for what feels like focusing on the durza/twin shitshow which is in all likelihood old news, and it turns out the two of them are masons with each other. basically, durza has been playing this scummy, and while I don't like twin's play ever, I've seen durza's play on PS, and it's really only this ridiculous when he's scum. I could be wrong, since I idle a lot on PS, but reading through this, it all feels a lot like a playground fight in pre-k, and we're all the middle schoolers from across the street watching four year olds wailing on each other, egging them on and waiting for the teachers to stop drinking and put an end to it. except most of us aren't in middle school, and a four year old wouldn't be capable of comprehending all the things coming out of twin/durza's mouth.

convoluted metaphor notwithstanding, durza has come out of these first ten pages a lot more scummy than twin, for much the same reason why twin is coming out of these ten more townie. I noticed acid quote me or tag me or something saying his content is shit, but I still think it's much better than a lot of what I've seen. Fenrir had some good shit going before he left and I jumped in, wish he would've stayed so that I didn't have to do this, and because his way of posting is reassuring to me. BBM feels scummy for something I can't remember right now, so oops. and then as far as the rest of you, I can't really remember if you're playing at this point. stay tuned for me to wake up at two in the afternoon, miss my spades game, then come here and do some more dumb shit.

kirsche if you want me to be lynched atleast begin lynching before complaining ty

Also, I may be inactive for just another day, more like because smogon takes a lot of time to load, and I spent more than 10 minutes just to get this page load so that I can type this. Ughh, my net will be fixed tomorrow so yeah I will be active tomorrow.

And without providing any reason, I'm hoping on Lynch Haruno wagon, because literally most people are hoping *_*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)