NOC C9++ Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't really feel the need to engage many people about Fenrir/Durza as most people were talking about them anyway (Durza especially) and wanted to see where their slots headed before going all out on them regardless. I DID engage people about champ (questioning Jalmont's rejection of my case, I asked Asek why he thought Champ's claim was town etc) because I felt more like people were giving him a pass.

All that said I'm kinda lost right now in terms of reads. Durza is probably the scum choice to try and save Earlio (I'll read the votes again on them), assuming that it wasn't BBM (doubt it because BBM was only a lynch threat because of the two people who coasted of their vote on him from RVS). Champ is getting subbed out so can't really put any pressure on them. I guess I'm down to lynch Haruno but I don't like lynching inactive lurkers.

BBM: What do you make of my logic for Acid being town late D1?

yes my general content is v bad (am lazy)

but why make a case based on interactions with earlio instead of a case on that then?
Firstly, I feel like it's handwaving large portions of my case for you to say you can't respond to half of it, since how earlio talked about you is like a line and a half at the end. Even if you can't explain earlio's thoughts, you can definitely respond to how you talked about earlio. Besides, your weak content bleeds into the earlio interactions since earlio was one of the only two people you found scummy, yet you can barely give reasoning for why. It makes me question the legitimacy of your scumhunting effort. I don't really understand what you did say either, "tonal + next tier". Also, what were you hoping to achieve by saying you didn't want to lynch durza/earlio for being PR claims? who would you have wanted to lynch if people had said "yeah that's a good point we shouldn't do that"?

Secondly, saying the case is based on earlio interactions isn't true; I start off by talking about how you have a bunch of posts asking questions that don't really make sense and which you don't follow up on. What good does knowing kirsche's #4 scumread at the end of the phase do? How does it help you determine his alignment? If you want me to point out every single one of your posts that's not good I could but that would take me more time than just saying your posts have a lot of fluff, which I did.

kirsche- what's genuine about acid not wanting to lynch anybody? it reads to me like acid leaving himself open to switch to a turbowagon if one formed. I guess it's true that you did engage with others about champ, but I'm confused about what you mean by wanting to see where their slots headed wrt fenrir and durza. also yes, people were talking about them already, so I kind of don't understand why you didn't engage the other viewpoint in the discussions about them. There was one bit where you questioned my logic wrt durza's manner of claiming being town but that's it, and it came as you switched to champ. Don't remember anything much with fenrir.

BBM: It's consistent with what he was saying all game. I wanted to see how Fenrir/Durza responded and what they would do before deciding if I wanted to take it further. I even kinda dropped Fenrir as a scumread later on in the day because of it being a weak read, and I felt more than enough had been said about Durza , past the point where I knew where everyone stood on him/why and reaching a level of "please god something other than Durza".

I just felt everyone had their opinions set in stone on him and Champ appeared and was very egregious at the time so I got distracted. By the time phase end rolled around I felt slightly better about Durza and was mentally exhausted in general.

Huh? Earlio was putting pressure on me throughout te game, not just as when he was trying to distance himself from haruno theoretically.

Also what i just quoted from zorbees ablut claiming
I was saying you were town that scum were likely hoping to lynch.

That said the only votes on you at the end were Zorbees and Moody, so that's a pretty sad attempt at a scum driven wagon. Zorbees was on you most of the game, only Moody switched onto you late (ii.e. after your claim) so that's the worst vote imo. Only others that even got on the wagon in the second half of the day were me, Twin and Earlio themselves and Twin switched so it wasn't a great attempt at a counter turbo.

Iunno either they left Earlio out to dry or they were pushing the BBM wagon in desperation fsr which WOULD mean Haruno/Fenrir/Durza. (As for why they were on them so early on in the day

lynch Haruno

Can we get a more in depth case on BBM than just saying he's bad? Durza may not be town as scum would have really pushed that lynch if he was town. Like BBM said there was a lot to gain from it, but it doesn't look like there was an attempt at it which is suspicious.

Haruno > Durza for now.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Haruno reads back as really strange in regards to Earlio, he mentions the Earlio wagon as one that he thinks could be scum driven and needs to be looked into. He never addresses the Earlio wagon aside from this. Never says his opinion on Earlio.

Additionally, his lynch vote stays on BBM since RVS with weak reasoning, I feel like they were hoping BBM could get a late wagon going to push it over earlio.

I do think kirsche brings up a good point though, in that the scum had an opportunity to push a Durza lynch but there wasn't really a push on Durza at all, which is odd if he is the doctor.

Will have to look at acid in a bit.

I should have an opinion on a lynch target but I don't, need to reread people interacting with Earlio and votecount when Earlio wasn't the biggest wagon VS votecount when he was
Why was Jalmont the kill target

I stopped myself from saying "Jalmont is town" d1 because it only seemed to signal to mafia that he was a decent target
It did not really work

Jalmont townread (or seemed to) Fenrir-now-Shubaka, Champ, BBM, zorbees

Jalmont agreed to a lynch on Haruno in this post :

I do!

Well I mean there's an actual reason, not just policy. I don't think lynching an idler today is great though. Tomorrow prob.

unvote vote Earlio Paperblade

Unfortunately I think this is the vote for today. Earlio to me is just the classic "attempting to fit in but doing so in a way that won't identify my mafia teammates." As much as it breaks my heart, I think he's the best shot at scum beyond "meta" reads and inactivity stuff. People have already pointed out their problems with his posts and I won't reiterate what's already been said.

The last couple of pages have been pretty zzz in all honesty, too much space taken up by Durza and Champ. I appreciate their efforts but sadly I'm nowhere near convinced by any of the arguments they offer. I do appreciate them though. Fenrir disappearing is the big absence that is worrying, but I'm not prepared to really worry about it right now. The next person that's bugging me is kirsche and in particular I find his engagement with Champ to be really odd. I'm not saying he's buddying champ but it's surprising to me that he's continually engaging a post that seems fairly obvious we're not going to get a lot of meaning out of. His read on me is also not great.

BBM + zorbees are still town if anyone cares. peace
Also contains suspicion towards Kirsche

Jalmont had voted Acid earlier
imo if anyone felt threatened enough by Jalmont to kill him over say Twin (assuming he's town of course) it's one of Kirsche/Haruno here

i don't understand why people are giving haruno, who's an experienced player, a pass for this stuff. he has like literally no interest in contributing.

durza probably shouldn't be outing doc targets. all it does is tell mafia who he's likely to protect. that being said if he's protecting people like haruno (seriously wtf durza) it probably doesn't matter because he's never protecting anyone

moody, i'd rather see analysis related to the scum who got lynched than the town who got killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)