Gen 5 BW2 Ubers tournament feat: YVELTAL [Won by ZoroarkForever]

power

uh-oh, the game in trouble
Won vs sweep 2-1, gg. (Although it feels like cheating when one was with his own sample team that i fell in love with, amazing meta though)

If we put ygod in the bw2 ubers viab rankings, would it be s rank or A+? It's hella good.

Ggs sorry I had the worst conection ever thanks to the strong rain. Brutally haxed? LOL only ONE critic with dtail and you haxed me in g3 too ehm... But fren good luck in the next round. :)

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Ggs sorry I had the worst conection ever thanks to the strong rain. Brutally haxed? LOL only ONE critic with dtail and you haxed me in g3 too ehm... But fren good luck in the next round. :)
everything is relative... that crit cost me the game, other than not getting a single crit w/ groudon :o

and g3 i'm sorry that your skarmory died when you'd already sac'd half your team lol

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I won g1 vs metaphysical, challenged for a while for g2 after w/out response so I assume we're playing sometime later this week

Level 56

Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
Sweep, need a one day extension please, as both me and my opponent are able to play on weekends. Will get this done on Saturday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)