NOC Bard's College Mafia - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Difference of opinion I guess, I did all of my catch-up/analysis in one post without quote walls

@twin why do you think that excuses you from interacting with anyone or providing any other thoughts on the game

To be perfectly frank you're coming across as trying to create and push a wagon on someone who, admittedly, has questionable content to distract from your own position of subbing into a scummy slot. It looks like you're deflecting.

Leet's transition from 598 where he clearly suspects me the most into 608 where he goes back to suspecting MS the most is doesn't make sense at all to me.
Difference of opinion I guess, I did all of my catch-up/analysis in one post without quote walls

@twin why do you think that excuses you from interacting with anyone or providing any other thoughts on the game

To be perfectly frank you're coming across as trying to create and push a wagon on someone who, admittedly, has questionable content to distract from your own position of subbing into a scummy slot. It looks like you're deflecting.
it doesn't i'm just lazy

I'm sorry for going on and offline, my net's been wonky.

I'm willing to vote twin over leet(whose play feels like its from The Thing) and MS(Didn't like the treatment of the wagon, XX doesn't have a follow up on what he got from responses to the wagon either)

Asek

Banned deucer.
I'm a little mentally wiped out, I'll do some looking tonight, but my response and reads will be after I get back from the airport tomorrow.

Not quoting more, but champ's responded in a way that I'm not completely sure about, but which my gut says isn't mafia. Unvote for now.
On second thought, it's early enough in the game that I can crank out a few isos tonight.

bluedoom
11 posts. RVS, Calls out Earlio for skipping actual contribution opportunity to just RVS. Calls out Champ for FH thoughts and calls out saying there's no harm in unvoting v/c deadline timing and not plurality. Also calls out voting to pressure in leiu of voting with a case to support. Calls out Champ for talk about irrelevant stuff. Also calls out Champ as suspicious for stuff re: FH vs me.
Read: Town. Asks for reads a lot, but also gives thoughts freely.
Their case on Champ is actually very well thought-out. As you can see in my MeowMiXXX read, I read scum there - before I completed this review, I was changing my vote to MeowMiXXX. However, going over this showed me that I unvoted a little too soon.
Lynch Champ1604

(MeowMiXXX is next on my list)
the progress on this champ stuff is weird. why wuld you be satisfied with the champ responses, then read someone elses argument for them and all of a sudden flop back on the very next post? the bluedoom case on champ wasnt really that compelling and was based on some very early posts predominantly, this doesnt feel like a natural transition to me

I don't play on mafiascum.

Played a couple of games there three or four years ago but I don't really like the site meta there. No idea how many of their members can play so many games at once without quality of play decreasing drastically.
mafiascum is a godamn mess. ill do walreins job for him and say you should play on MAFIAUNIVERSE THE PREMIER ONLINE MAFIA FORUM
gut says champ isn't town and she's engaging with the game, bad lynch

i dont like to go hard on days im working, i'll probably do something of value tomorrow

but also let's kill jalmont
ive no idea why texas doesnt want to lycnh champ at this point, but its probably the first agreeable thing hes said

already said why i think the jalmont stuff is rubbish

If we get a mislynch today, I suggest a push on XX tomorrow because his votes and thought process are unclear to me. He's liking the MS wagon and thinks the reactions are interesting but where is he going with this? Also Aura Guradian was one of his scumreads but he's on the MS wagon, what does he think of that? We do not need to wait for hours to get his thoughts on players like Aura Guardian and their votehop to the wagon.

I didn't like AG's jump on to the MS wagon, looks scummy IMO, which was weird, because I didn't get the same feeling when he jumped on the Chmp wagon Day 2.

Is this how he usually plays or what?

Hi I have a charger now but I only have 40 minutes until I have to leave again

Leet's transition from 598 where he clearly suspects me the most into 608 where he goes back to suspecting MS the most is doesn't make sense at all to me.

it doesn't i'm just lazy
Yo what kind of excuse is that especially after your argument against me

Logic behind the MS vote:
1. He isn't even trying, which really feels odd compared to normal MS
2. Twin might be town based on his play, which, while obvious targetting to deflect suspicion, could be something town!Twin does. Twin is one of the people who I'm absolutely terrible at reading (Seriously, I can read Haruno better than I can Twin)
3. I'd been suspecting MS for a while, but Twin was a newcomer. My reads on Twin would struggle with solidifying if I went for a lynch at this time, but I was already confident in MS getting lynched.
4. Self-preservation, obviously. MS had a higher chance of being lynched than Twin from my POV there, and I'd rather take a risk on a potential mislynch than a guaranteed one in myself.

What happens in a tie again?

Also hot take, I think leets panic is towny
I think Acid said first come first serve?

I feel like the poison claim might not come from mafia since his buddies would tell him not to claim a shot already present in a flipped townie + its scummy but Im unsure of this. Thoughts?

I think Hitmonleet is town tbh

Thetwinmasters still feels really agenda-y to me

I feel like the poison claim might not come from mafia since his buddies would tell him not to claim a shot already present in a flipped townie + its scummy but Im unsure of this. Thoughts?
I agree here, plus the way he claimed and posted feels town to me

Tbh I'm really tired here, and after his continued posts not assauging my suspicions, I'm going to go back to unvote vote Thetwinmasters I'll be around for the rest of the hour and then I think I'm probably just going to go to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)