A New Generation, A New Beginning. (XY Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that spread :D
Female, if possible. Nicknamed Artemis
pm'd ya
Interested in calm flower veil flabebe ill have whichever flower is most in stock ctmt
sorry nothing i see for now
It's a long shot, as I know you have Intimidate Gyarados, but would you be interested in the Hidden ability version?

Magikarp - Rattled - Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31

Looking longingly at your Naive Female Sheer Force/Moxie Bagons...
i actually don't want the HA for magikarp but i'll take a 48 bp item if you have for the bagon
CMT for naive sheer force bagon with egg moves
same i'll take a 48 bp item for it
Hey, I'm interested in:

Snover
Level: 1
OT: Ryan
Egg Moves:Leech Seed, Ice Shard

Quiet Snow Warning 31/31/31/31/31/x
Please cmt.
i would like your female sneasel =) you want the male or female?

pm'd ya

sorry nothing i see for now

i actually don't want the HA for magikarp but i'll take a 48 bp item if you have for the bagon

same i'll take a 48 bp item for it

i would like your female sneasel =) you want the male or female?
Ok cool. I'm not available right now but I will be in about 4 hrs or so. Which item would you like?

I think the Hp ice helioptile I have is male. Not sure as I'm not around my 3ds right now. If its not, would you take any of the other for a non-flawless quiet snover w leech seed and ice shard 31/31/31/31/31/x?

Been a long time I haven't update this thread, so updated with a new pokebank pokemon!

I don't remember all the trade in progress I was in, so feel free to pm me if we were in a trade agreement

Hi there, I am willing to trade you 6iv Modest Piplup with Agility if you can breed me a Modest 5iv (-Atk) Porygon. Download is preferred, but I can change it with the capsule.

Hi there, I am willing to trade you 6iv Modest Piplup with Agility if you can breed me a Modest 5iv (-Atk) Porygon. Download is preferred, but I can change it with the capsule.
That sounds good, I will get to breeding yours right now, should be available to pick up tomorrow. Since I only have Trace, the offspring will have like 20% chance to be download, so ill see what i can do.
Trading My Yvental for Xerneus and My Zapdos for Aticuno/Moltres . MY FC is 3668-8613-8008
huh, wrong thread l0l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)