A New Generation, A New Beginning. (XY Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Hi! I'm really, REALLY interested in your 31/31/31/31/31/0 Snover. CMT for it? I'm willing to trade 2-4 Pokemon for it if you so desire.

CMT, im interested in Bagon and Pinsir :D
CMT for female riolu and gligar
Thanks but I don't see anything for now
Hi! I'm really, REALLY interested in your 31/31/31/31/31/0 Snover. CMT for it? I'm willing to trade 2-4 Pokemon for it if you so desire.
Are you fine with trading 3 for it? Breeding for 6 IVs, especially with a 0 in it is tiresome, so I don't tend to stock them as much. If so, I would like a either gender cubchoo, a female intimidate scraggy and a male shroomish. I also recently got a male one still in egg form in addition to the female right now, so if you want the male I can hatch it somewhere nice if you want.
CMT for Female Naive Absol(Justified) (only if perfect)
If perfect you mean the 6 IVs one? If so, I don't see anything for it for now

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Are you fine with trading 3 for it? Breeding for 6 IVs, especially with a 0 in it is tiresome, so I don't tend to stock them as much. If so, I would like a either gender cubchoo, a female intimidate scraggy and a male shroomish. I also recently got a male one still in egg form in addition to the female right now, so if you want the male I can hatch it somewhere nice if you want.
Excellent, I will commence breeding now. I'd like the male; could you please hatch it @ Frost Cavern? Thanks!

Solosis
Level:
OT: Ryan
Egg Moves: none
Availability:
Bold Magic Guard 31/x/31/31/31/31 - 2♂
Quiet Magic Guard 31/x/31/31/31/0 - 1♂, 1♀

CMT for a female one :)

sorry in advance for taking so long to reply, but finals are over and i can trade freely for now =)
CMT for female absol
I would like a female adamant mold breaker drillbur if you still want to trade
Well i meant the female you have in stock with the X in spatt.
pm'd you
Solosis
Level:
Egg Moves: none
Availability:
Bold Magic Guard 31/x/31/31/31/31 - 2♂
Quiet Magic Guard 31/x/31/31/31/0 - 1♂, 1♀

CMT for a female one :)
Ill take a ponyta if you still want to trade

sorry in advance for taking so long to reply, but finals are over and i can trade freely for now =)

I would like a female adamant mold breaker drillbur if you still want to trade

pm'd you

Ill take a ponyta if you still want to trade
im sorry i actually got absol already

Interested in a breeding pair for absol and a jolly prankster (justified) riolu. Would you take anything out of: hasty protean froakie, timid/modest infiltrator noibat, bold swift swim poliwag?

Please CMT
Snorunt
Level:
Egg Moves: Spikes, Disable
Availability:
Timid Moody (Cursed Body) 31/x/31/31/31/31 - 1♀
Timid Inner Focus/Ice Body (Snow Cloak) 31/x/31/31/31/31 - 1♀
Will be a bit picky since only female is usable. I do keep some males around just in case, so if you want Glalie just ask me.

im sorry i actually got absol already
it's okay i understand
I'm interested in your flawless 31/31/31/31/31/0 snover, see my thread?
I would like a hidden power ice modest rotom =) also can I request nickname for it?
let me check to see if i have any 6 iv snover ready
CMT for trick room snover, blue flower florges, and venonat?
sorry nothing i see for now
Please CMT
Snorunt
Level:
Egg Moves: Spikes, Disable
Availability:
Timid Moody (Cursed Body) 31/x/31/31/31/31 - 1♀
Timid Inner Focus/Ice Body (Snow Cloak) 31/x/31/31/31/31 - 1♀
Will be a bit picky since only female is usable. I do keep some males around just in case, so if you want Glalie just ask me.
I would like the x/31/31/31/31/31 female abra you have for it
it has magic guard right? want to breed for my personal team

I don't see why you couldn't request a name for it machao11991, if I can request one for Snover :D.

I am getting off right now, but I will be back on later.

I don't see why you couldn't request a name for it machao11991, if I can request one for Snover :D.

I am getting off right now, but I will be back on later.
sure, i need time to think of a nickname for the rotom anyways xD
And yea you can request a nickname for the snover

I would like the x/31/31/31/31/31 female abra you have for it
it has magic guard right? want to breed for my personal team
Yeah but I just bred this one, Abra (F) - Timid, Magic Guard, 31\31\27\31\31\31 [2336], if you want her, still in egg.
or this one, Abra (F) - Timid, Synchronize, 31\16\31\31\31\31 [1866]

Yeah but I just bred this one, Abra (F) - Timid, Magic Guard, 31\31\27\31\31\31 [2336], if you want her, still in egg.
or this one, Abra (F) - Timid, Synchronize, 31\16\31\31\31\31 [1866]
I'll take the x/31/31/31/31/31 one since i want your OT for faster egg haha, i will rebreed a male flawless one for my team anyways =)

Thank you for the trade.
My: Abra (F) - Timid, Magic Guard, 31\31\27\31\31\31
For
Your: Snorunt (F) - Timid, Moody, 31\7\31\31\31\31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)