OU 2023 OU Championship - Finals [Won by Finchinator]

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
won in 2 vs bhkg, ggs

It was splendid teaming for OUPL and I am excited to see what's next for you my brother. Keep on going and we will meet again soon, but Gabite time for you now, bhkg...

It is special to win the whole circuit for the tier I lead, especially with us having such a vast playerbase as the flagship metagame of the largest competitive Pokemon community. I am very fortunate for all of the opportunities I have and I am happy to emerge victorious here. Excited for the future, too :bellipog:

-OUTL

It's a great achievement and a step forward for the tier that the circuit is won by probably the most invested user in the tier in recent years, with this, there's enough to show that work and investment are rewarded, no matter what differences of opinion and beef we've had about tiering, I congratulate you on this win and the ribbon, I hope to face you in tournament in the future

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)