NOC C9++ Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to point out durza took 26 minutes to respond to post #430 while viewing this thread the entire time and disappeared after I pointed out he should be seeking the scum if he is town which is the definition of freezing up and is a scumtell.

DurzaOffTopic can you explain something for me

how did u go from

Twin is a threat to me how? No offense but of all the players i would target if scum he would be the last. Those who know me from ps would know I dont freak out over lynches, particularly ones who come from .... Users like twin
to

Zzz fuckers, im close enough to being lynched that i might as well claim. Any objections?
in the span of 10 posts (291 to 302) and 4 minutes

durza you stop being a dumbass

if scum qhd you they'd be outting their entire team

frankly i don't feel like reading any more of this shit so DurzaOffTopic you have a few options

a. stop being a dumbass and actually think before you post, and try to actually find scum; it's kind of late for this option but you can still take it(and should)
b. sub out. ppl shouldn't want you to take this option but you've been bad enough to justify it. better than option c. please do so if you're not going to take option a.
c. let yourself get lynched. pls don't take this option if you're town; feel free if you're scum but seriously

unvote lynch earlio

after earlio's post i analyzed iso of zorbees this game compared to zorbees in vamps and they did in fact seem mostly similar

so to the wagon it is

don't really wanna lynch durza; if he's town he's a doc; the claim doesn't clear him by any means but should be able to still do better

don't rly like that ppl went onto durza for claiming doc(specifically i mean the people who weren't on him until his claim. the people who were on him and stayed on him are fine(with regards to this specific thing))

will come back later

pls do not feed the durza this is stupid

Asek

Banned deucer.
anyone else want to talk about anything literally not durza

its what i tried to divert discussion onto on my last post yday this discussion is going nowhere and potential scum lurking around wagon are getting no pressure

if durza does flip doctor we've basically wasted a whole day doing jackshit

Asek

Banned deucer.
Champ1604 / Earlio

There is more to contributing to mafia play then composing reads lists. Over time I've personally become quite indifferant to the reads list. I find its content is quite stagnant and doesnt produce any connections to players. It just kind of sits there, and doesnt provide any real reason for me to gain any kind of read off of you. Anybody can compose a reads list listing reasons why a player could / is be town, but the thing is such lists can come from either faction.

I'm not saying reads lists are bad all of the time, but i wouldnt rely on them to be your main source of content. reads list should be provided in later cycles post flips to give insight into your poe process and town blocs.

namaste

Asek

Banned deucer.
Actually asek who do you scumread
Earlio for reasons previously explained
durza for reasons previously explained but im sick of talking about them
Kirsche as I believe kirsche has just skirted by and not really interacted with people too much. Feels like he pops in to question what other people are doing and people answer and he hasnt really engaged with any of the content he himself has produced. Kind of think hes the 'smart' scum that has been posting, and generating activity but I cant really remember kirsche having an opinion on anything or taking a strong sr / tr stance either way on a lot of things that have happened, which is pinging me

I've been coming back to this thread every few hours hoping I have something to talk about but I don't really. durza's last page of posts doesn't tell me much about their alignment. I reread asek's posts and I guess their okay; their posts from the past day are better.

on ps! the answer is claim whatever the fuck comes to mind when you're pressured if scum

usually these claims are terrible

we haven't played many semioses recently but the most likely role scum would claim then is vt and given the setup i'd think cop > doc > rb for likely fakes (or os doc / os cop) from random ps! player

disclaimer i literally have either not played with durza or not played with him in a year so this is just general ps! stuff not specific or even necessarily applicable to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)