NOC C9++ Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
man my year-plus hiatus from mafia only provided me energy to play mafia for like 48 hours. I can't believe I used to play multiple games at a time through 3 years of university

twin would you rather lynch haruno or durza? i'm down to lynch haruno

Twin can you give a tl;dr of why Haruno is scum please? He's part of this group of players that just mysteriously pops in and out (along with Fenrir, acid and Jalmont) that I have great trouble reading/remembering and I'm concerned I'm getting too focused on Champ, Earlio and Durza. Earlio has also been missing a while, still ok to lynch.

I dunno what to tell you Asek I try to avoid outing town reads unless prompted as it's just info scum would gather (I usually just defend townreads), half my questions get ignored because of how quick the thread moves and some are for long term gain (e.g. reads/clarification to find thought processes late game), my current lynch priority is

Champ > Earlio = Durza >> Acid

Speaking of, Acid drove by to change his vote to a nice easy wagon, doesn't add anything of interest (90% "stop talking about Durza please") and wanders off. Could probably lynch here too if he doesn't add anything by the time I wake up. Edit: Acid made another post but it doesn't really change my opinion, just explaining PS meta.

Durza is a bit improved with more calmness and clarity but needs more content that isn't just defending himself, his gut reads on BBM and Champ are decent enough I guess but not compelling and very "easy" reads to have. Give me a case which is more than a one-2 line gut read and then we'll talk. Edit: Why is BBM's recent post scummy? What about it "reeks"? Also who on your wagon was most likely scum?

Gonna ISO a couple of people after I wake up, likely Acid/Haruno/Jalmont. Hopefully champ has posted by them and I can re-evaluate my reads some more for the final rush.

why am I scummier than twin and is it just my last two posts that are scummy or all of them? you can't seriously think that just giving reads is okay- that's only half of playing mafia. the other half is convincing people.

I still think half the reason people want to lynch durza is because of his attitude. I don't even think he's scum and I half-want to lynch him just so I don't have to deal with it. and yes this stretches back to the beginning with him exploding at twin when twin made some snarky comments.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Convient time for Durza to take a huge hiatus, giving 3 scum reads (the only real established one being me :pirate:) while avoiding the need to give us a reason a reason for why he picked those three. I don't care if y'all call me out for bandwagoning this guy has got to go.
Lynch DurzaOffTopic

Votecount 1.5

BBM: Haruno, Fenrir, DurzaOffTopic
DurzaOffTopic: zorbees, Twin, Earlio
Earlio: asek, BBM, acidphoenix
Champ: kirsche
Haruno: Jalmont
Thetwinmasters: Champ1604

Not voting: MoodyCloud

Firstly, lord kirsche , You LOVE to purposely write all the bad stuff as tl;dr instead of an explained tl;dr or even a fair tl;dr, don't you? Oh, sorry, you did it on purpose. I mean, why won't you do it on purpose?

If they're about to be dayvigged and their friends aren't around they would claim instantly, and what better to claim than doc? Besides, the maf might have already discussed the advantages/disadvantages of claiming doc in a tight situation. You're clearing his claim over speculation on games you haven't even participated/watched lmao this defence is dumb af surely you're better than that. The claim is null and irrelevant imo but his content is still atrocious and low effort.

Good Haruno case though is a saving grace I suppose.

Definitely not a snarky tl;dr of Champ's reads+explanations for them:

-Haruno is slightly townie for making an acceptable RVS vote.
-Zorbees is slightly townie because of some mystery posts that definitely exist I promise
-Earlio is slightly scummy for making an RVS vote which isn't acceptable and voting me for reasons I dislike.
-Jalmont is lurking but made a good post so is slightly scummy.
-BBM is quite townie except he plays like a scumlord (???????????????)
-Asek is slightly townie because all he's done is RVS (???) and plays like BBM who acts like a scumlord.
-No conclusion on Durza the main wagon.

The only one I think is a misrep there might be Earlio's because there's other stuff that could be scummy I guess (the Fenrir and Durza vote reasoning I suppose). He also didn't vote anyone.

unlynch Durza
lynch champ1604

Champ can you expand/explain some of these points more? Can you find Zorbees' posts (I believe there's a search function that lets you look at his posts individually) that you like because he is very unmemorable imo. Who would you like to lynch today? What do you think of BBM's case on Haruno?
The thing I had written about Haruno's RVS (RVS. Acceptable) was goddamn sarcasm if it wasn't obvious earlier before.
You're so awesome, I'm jealous. Purposely wrote only one line about zorbees, which was the mistake I had done in my read. It was around 2 AM when I was writing, and I had to wake up at 5 AM.
I think BBM and kirsche have summed up a lot of what I think about Fenrir, however, I will vote Earlio instead in the meantime. Last game, it was really obvious (in hindsight) that he was recruited, and obvious to me that he was town d1, so I'm putting pressure on someone who I think will be easy to read provided he posts more.

I think twin is town and Durza is more likely to be scum, but idk about Durza. I feel like, if he is being honest about why he asked Fenrir to claim, it is more likely that scum is thinking about what number majority is than town, so he may have honestly not realized. I do think a Durza/Fenrir team seems like it could make some sense.

Asek is acting similarly to last game when he was town, thats my only experience with him though.

Null reads on mostly everyone else.
And, do you read all points of mine or simply read one and then act like an 11 year old "OMG this read is bad I don't care what other posts they have used for the read I'm gonna say that this post is bad, this read is bad, they are bad OMG YEAH IM SO SMART"

The only acceptable question is of Jalmont. Yes, I agree that you may feel that I have SR'ed them for doing a good post and lurking. But that would mean that lurking isn't bad at all, right? Then I can lurk for the rest of the game with the guarantee that I won't be lynched, right?

Also, are you jealous that I TR'ed them?

And I goddamn said that BBM is a heavy tr for me. I have no idea what you mean by scumlord. And as far as me TR'ing them,

No comment on your Asek's tl;dr. WAIT, HOW CAN THIS BE EVEN CALLED A TL;DR???????????????????
Rejected tl;dr. These are questions, accusations and not a tl;dr.

And sorry for not concluding Durza, I was sleepy like hell, probably I forgot to do it.
But if couldn't be obvious, he's slightly scummy.

Remember that I had stated it earlier, that I refrained from using neutral. Otherwise many of them could be neutral. But nope, you need to act like an 11 year old.

Lmao champ I read all of your stuff mate, I even claimed in that post that the only thing I thought was potentially a misrepresentation of what you wrote is the earlio tl;dr. Everything else I am pretty confident in. It was mostly grievances with player meta and calling out RVS votes mid way through Day 1 (a pointless excercise in futility) anything else was either up in the air as a read or just weird (teh weird stuff is of the most conern for me).

For example, let's take a closer look at your Haruno read, point by point:

- "RVS post. Acceptable" Apparently this is sarcasm but I doubt you mean that RVS voting in itself is unacceptable. If it's neutral then it's padding which is a concept you seem to agree with.
-"P-M" I guess this is a bad thing?
-"+1" agreeing with someone doesn't mean you think they are town.
-"P-M" I guess this is a bad thing? Please expand on whether people's use of P-M is scummy and not just bad/annoying reasoning.

So where did this Haruno read come from exactly? You think he's town but nothing here indicates that he is town. This is just one of many poorly explained and communicated reads of yours, which was what the tl;dr was trying to convey (the lack of good explanation and padding of content).

And I goddamn said that BBM is a heavy tr for me. I have no idea what you mean by scumlord.
My B scumlord is a common term on SF, I was calling attention to the fact that you townread BBM even though you thought he was playing the way mafia would. You can probably understand my confusion at that. Still want you to expand on him more though.

Your Jalmont read was ok btw but it wouldn't be an accurate tl;dr if I overlooked it. Lurking is pretty bad yeah but if all you have to say about their content is that they've made a good post then the argument looks a little weird. This and your Earlio read were your most agreeable stuff, though maybe I'm biased for agreeing with you about Earlio.

And sorry for not concluding Durza, I was sleepy like hell, probably I forgot to do it.
But if couldn't be obvious, he's slightly scummy.

Remember that I had stated it earlier, that I refrained from using neutral. Otherwise many of them could be neutral. But nope, you need to act like an 11 year old.
I'm not going to let you avoid committing to a read no matter how obvious you claim it is. Honestly if BBM is townie for playing like mafia anything's possible.

I'm not interested in null reads or you padding out your posts with more fruitless stuff, that's the issue I'm having with you. You still haven't voted, given a lynch priority, made a case with even remotely acceptable reasoning etc so why shouldn't we lynch you? This stuff is scummy because not committing to reads and votes means that you're not fully invested in scumhunting and are trying to take a back seat while appearing active with a lot of content.

But yes, I am pretty awesome. Do you think I'm mafia/town or just 11 years old?

Who wants to flip to champ?
Do it, do it, do it.

Still want to know why you want to lynch Haruno though.

Gonna start ISOing now.

Haruno voted BBM in RVS, stated that they would rather lynch him over Durza and never expanded on this. Would like to know what made him think zorbees was being jumpy because I don't recall him being so. I think he's bad but don't like lynching someone who hasn't posted much until it's been too long to overlook (which yes does unfortunately leave me vulnerable to lurkscum).

Jalmonts stuff isn't too bad and his lack of meaningful content could come from now wanting to consume it (his mentality in his Acid vote post is understandable, to an extent), but his reads and thoughts need to be updated a bit. His Durza content is kinda weak and all over the place, Durza being "scummy" but not something "he wants to deal with right now". Well it's lynch time, so I'd hope he'd want to deal with it now. I feel like his content is less egregious than Haruno's at least, with some scattered explanations and pushing for some important questions to be answered. Again just stuff on Durza and who to lynch now/why would be appreciated.

Acid has posted a bit more than I thought he did but his stuff is still mostly outdated. The way he goes from a bad readslist to a more fleshed out one is nice, but could still use a bit of expansion on some stuff, like why Haruno is a town read (I know you said he just came to mind as town but could you give any more insight on that now as you kept him there even for the main list). Ehh guess I wouldn't lynch here actually think I jumped the gun a bit with my second to last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)