New profile posts

Heya. We play for UU open. I know it's a bit late, but I'm around all of today. I am not sure how much I'll be around tomorrow. My timezone is GMT -4.
My discord is @joeythegoon if you would find it better to schedule there. I always check my discord, so it might be better off.
Let me know when works :)
Yo Joey, Toga Khan here,

https://pokepast.es/b5480037c888e4e4

This time I got a Mega Alt team. See I think DD isn't that good nowadays as booster mons outspeed easily so I went a different approach and went Bulky Wisp Hyper Voice. This set is amazing as it provides so much utility and still makes progress. Wisp has so much utility sometimes I find myself just using Natural Cure without Megaing.
Jokler
Jokler
I gave it both Pursuit support and Future Sight. Yo Mama is on the team as she beats every single special Fire and Ice in the tier and has good offensive synergy with Alt. Iron Crown checks Lele and other Fairies. Scarf Krook is incredible as it can do so much in a single slot.

Shout outs to the guy who was asking for Mega Alt even tho this isn't the set he asked for.
Yo Blunder Toga Khan here,

https://pokepast.es/b5480037c888e4e4

This time I got a Mega Alt team. See I think DD isn't that good nowadays as booster mons outspeed easily so I went a different approach and went Bulky Wisp Hyper Voice. This set is amazing as it provides so much utility and still makes progress. Wisp has so much utility sometimes I find myself just using Natural Cure without Megaing.
Jokler
Jokler
I gave it both Pursuit support and Future Sight. Yo Mama is on the team as she beats every single special Fire and Ice in the tier and has good offensive synergy with Alt. Iron Crown checks Lele and other Fairies. Scarf Krook is incredible as it can do so much in a single slot.

Shout outs to the guy who was asking for Mega Alt even tho this isn't the set he asked for.
can you play today for pspl
Piapia
Piapia
I'm gmt -5 and I am available right this moment otherwise it'll have to be after work for me which will likely be after 5 PM
Hi, when do you want to play for rby gc? I'm gmt +2, and prefer to play during the next week. During weekdays I can play around my 8:30 pm (except the next friday), weekend probs I'll have more free time and maybe I'll be able to play earlier if you want
mkizzy
mkizzy
can we do monday at your 8:30pm? thats my 2:30pm
Ranshiin
Ranshiin
Oki see you then
When are you free for lc open this weekend, im gmt+2. Im free between 4-9 pm today and 6-7 10-11.30 pm tmrw
Isza
Isza
Hey you can take the win
SoulWind