New profile posts

Hello I am your opponent for Rands Slam IV - Multi Hackmons Cup Open - Round 1 My timezone is PDT(GMT-7) the best time for me to battle would be any day of the week from 5pm-6pm or 8pm-10pm. Let me know a time that works for you
ADV GC: I'm -4, working afternoons this week so I can play in the morning, or really late(early morning) if needed. Don't know what my plans are this weekend, but I can usually make time.
Hi, when do you want to play for LC Majors? I'm GMT+2 and relatively flexible, would prefer not to play my weekend evenings though.
Hi, when do you want to play for LC Majors? I'm GMT+2 and relatively flexible, would prefer not to play my weekend evenings though.
Fernanch
Fernanch
Gmt -3. Idk how will be my schedule next week, but I will probably be free most of it
Hubriz
Hubriz
So you want to get back to me once you know your schedule for next week?
Hi, we’re playing ZU Triathlon! I’m GMT-7 and on vacation right now, so the earliest I can play is this Sunday. Let me know what works for your schedule.
Um.
I really still have no idea how a forums website works but I’m going to try to post my sprites and anims here more often.
Hello, wcop opponent here, I have a vacation on 14th June onwards, so I would like to play before 14th. Does 10th June/ 12th June work for you? I'm at GMT+6.
dpppl -- you down for weekend? i'm thinking sunday mid-day (-7) for me which ends up as your sunday evening.
Quinn
Quinn
Sunday 7:30pm+2?
Hi ss cup gmt -6
clean
clean
Hey, can play today/during the week after 8 pm -4 or whenever on the weekend