Your Voice

Do you like it?

Personally... I think my voice is too high pitched. Its really embarassing for me especially during class presentations with my really tomboyish friend who has a really deep voice. I sound like a mouse in front of her. ><;

I want to change my voice.

My speaking voice is fine, maybe sometimes a bit nasal-ish cause I have chronic sinus congestion, but I am fine with my voice.

My singing voice, however, sucks.

Personally, I've always had a problem listening to my own "dopey" voice. And my number one fear when I did public speaking wasn't my own performance, it was always whether or not the audience would laugh at my voice.

I've calmed down a bit since those days though, and I tend not to care what other people think, mostly because they don't actually think much about it at all :\

I love my voice and often i talk just to hear it.

and people tell me to shut up quite often.

really though, i am satisfied with my own voice, cuz i record vocals for music quite often... and it sounds good.

It sounds good when I just hum songs to myself, but when I tried to record it once, I was so horrified that I never did it again.

I am one of the singers of our small garage-band. It sounds quite good when recorded in a CD by professionals, but when I recorded it through mic in my pc, it was like spit ++.

I am satisfied with my voice as a whole.

norulz

excellent
I actually like mine, and nobody seems to think it's annoying, and sometimes I find myself singing after songs that I'm listening to, and it doesn't sound too bad.

I'm kind of a mix of both satisfied and unsatisfied. I can't sing well, which is disappointing since I spend a ridiculous amount of time listening to music (usually singing along poorly), so that's an element of dissatisfaction.

On the other hand, I have a British accent, which is both good and bad. Personally, I think it makes me sound gay, but for some reason, whenever I speak on net voice programmes (e.g. Teamspeak), American girls always say how attractive my voice is - which is beyond me to understand but I'm not complaining. Of course, the majority of the guys on those programmes agree with me and usually mock it.

In general, could be worse so I guess I'm satisfied.

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I actually have multiple tones that I use in different situations.

I can adapt it well, I think. I'm not even sure what my natural tone is, it always varies depending on what I am doing and who I am doing it with.

Recently, I've come to appreciate my voice a lot more. Since giving up smoking, my singing voice has greatly improved [as well as my screaming ;D] and am now a front man in a local band! Apart from that, I think my voice is really low, the girls love it though so that's all that counts :x

I have a pretty deep voice with a somewhat monotonous accent (still you can make out I'm Indian). I can't sing for nuts but I don't care.
I guess my voice is OK!

When I listen to myself talk..it sounds fine, but when I hear it in a video, etc...my voice sounds really high pitched and gay.

I'm gonna have to say my voice sucks and I hate it.

The same goes for me spooterpot.

It's weird but my voice is much different in my head than when I hear myself on a video tape. If I hear my voice in my head, I would say: ''hmm nothing wrong with it''. But when I hear my voice back on a tape, I say: ''wtf is that my voice?! It sucks, it's very loud and low''

Nobody ever complained about my voice but I don't like it. And I have a fucking strong accent. I mean, very.

I actually have multiple tones that I use in different situations.

I can adapt it well, I think. I'm not even sure what my natural tone is, it always varies depending on what I am doing and who I am doing it with.
Same. Except with an annoying accent.

Mine is really deep...I have a deeper voice than most of my male teachers.

My friends and I often joke about it, so I guess I like mine. The girls in my class seem to find it attractive, too, but I truly don't see why.

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I have a pretty sharp ear so I can usually pick up other people's accents or impersonate their voice. I have quite a good range, I would like to be able to go lower as it's frustrating sometimes when I'm playing guitar and I can't match the tone of my voice to a low chord. I'd prefer it to be a little huskier, maybe the smoke will sort that out..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)