Yeah, Its preety much amazing.

Metagross @Choice Band
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Atk / 12 Def / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature
-Bullet Punch
-Earthquake
-Ice Punch
-Meteor Mash

I love this set, the only thing im missing is Thunder Punch. While many people may disagree with me, I never see gyarados as a lead anymore. Explosion is crucial in taking out other threats. Trying out MM for 1337 stab

---

Starmie @Choice Specs
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
Ability: Natural Cure
-Surf
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Grass Knot

This set is extremely fun, everyone expects a classic bulky RS Starmie.
Slight Revenge killer. Doubles as a status taker too?

---

Snorlax @Lum Berry
EVs: 136 HP / 66 Atk / 104 Def / 204 SDef
Careful Nature
Ability: Thick Fat
-Earthquake
-Fire Punch
-Curse
-Rest

My tank, OHKO's heatran and infernape, The EV's are set for specifically taking a CC from a mixape and then EQ them for the KO. I still wish I could put Crunch in there? The item and rest if preety iffy for me, but IDK.. maybe just go w/ leftovers?

---

Weezing @Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SDef
Bold Nature
-Thunder Bolt
-Will-o-wisp
-Flamethrower
-Pain Split

Weezing and Snorlax are like two pees in a pod ^.^. Anyway, I definitely need some help on the EV's and I would like to put haze in there somewhere. x.x Takes CC and is a awsome wall IMO, gets ripped apart by sweepers that are slower than it though ( i cant PS well)

---

Dragonite w/ Life Orb/lefties
Mild Nature
80 HP / 116 ATK / 252 SPATK / 14 SPDEF / 48 SPE
-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Focus Punch
-Dragon Pulse/Substitute
General pwnage >:D this is a secret <.<

---

Gengar @Choice Scarf
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power [Fight]
-Hypnosis

Most debatable member on this team, I dont like gengar and I hate Focus Blast, 30% missrate can blow me. Slapped hypnosis on this for maybe nite to set up?

Problems with this team

Only reliable way to take out blissey is with explosion.

Same for Cresselia.

NO FUCKING FIGHTING MOVES?!! Gimezorz sum x.x

Heatran is a problem if Lax get killed off.

Thanks in advance!

Well I really wanna scratch something for a CC'er but IDK if 3 PSweeps is a good idea?

Other than make gengar a hypnosis guy.

you know, there's a very easy way for you to deal with common threats. hit them HARD. a strong STAB attack can sweep a whole team. that's why i believe you should take out explosion and put in meteor mash. trust me on this one, a CB metagross with meteor mash is a serious force to be reckoned with. takes out blissey, that's for sure.

fighting moves are useful too, more useful imo than all those fire moves you have there. replace dragonite's fire punch with brick break. you already have a million ways you can beat skarm and forry. don't waste a slot just because it's more standard.

as for gengar, it's amazing if you know how to use it properly. take out the scarf, you don't need it. you already have a choice item and a priority move anyways. heck, i would take out starmie's choice specs too and give it rapid spin over grass knot. instead, give energy ball to gengar along with hypnosis, shadowball and HP ice/fighting/focus blast. even if you don't like focus blast, don't waste it on psychic. it's just no good for type coverage, especially if you already have shadow ball.

Shit me... I didnt even know that nite got BB, thanks. Ill start switchin stuff around.

What item on gar then? LO?

EDIT:

Ill try out MM on gross but I still dont like the idea of missing when I could have just exploded.

life orb, expert belt or wise glasses. LO works well i guess. i usually use wise glasses because i realize i use shadow ball a lot instead of the super effective attacks anyways and i think gengar's weak enough. up to you though really.

btw, dragonite has EVERYTHING. ice beam, outrage, waterfall, elemental punches i mean the movepool's huge. biggest movepool out of all of the dragons.

Any comments on the EV set of weezing and the setup I have on lax?

Sweet im really gunna go experiment with nite now.

leave choice scarf on gengar, believe me I have used Hypnosis on a Scarfgar and it just gives you the opportunity to switch and setup

leave choice scarf on gengar, believe me I have used Hypnosis on a Scarfgar and it just gives you the opportunity to switch and setup
fair enough. i guess this team is offensive enough for lots of switches and choice items. i still would like to see a rapid spinning starmie though. one more thing about this team, consider using salamence over dragonite. i tried your set before (yeah i like nite too) and i have to say that with the speed of that thing, mence works better with dragon claw instead of outrage (it just doesn't have outrage). if you want to use nite, try either this set by 1337:

Mild Nature
--Draco Meteor
--Fire Blast
--Focus Punch
--Roost/Dragon Pulse/substitute

i added the lefties, sub bit myself. or you can try my baby scarfnite. it's got enough speed to be a good late game sweeper but more versatility than garchomp.

fair enough. i guess this team is offensive enough for lots of switches and choice items. i still would like to see a rapid spinning starmie though. one more thing about this team, consider using salamence over dragonite. i tried your set before (yeah i like nite too) and i have to say that with the speed of that thing, mence works better with dragon claw instead of outrage (it just doesn't have outrage). if you want to use nite, try either this set by 1337:

Mild Nature
--Draco Meteor
--Fire Blast
--Focus Punch
--Roost/Dragon Pulse/substitute

i added the lefties, sub bit myself. or you can try my baby scarfnite. it's got enough speed to be a good late game sweeper but more versatility than garchomp.
Why focus punch? it doesent seem a good idea on a late game sweeper And whats your scarfnite set look like?

For starmie though, If i take off specs, what am i supposed to prawn stuff with? ill have generally no special power. I know spikes rapes nite but is it worth giving up the suprise and power of starmie?

Why focus punch? it doesent seem a good idea on a late game sweeper And whats your scarfnite set look like?

For starmie though, If i take off specs, what am i supposed to prawn stuff with? ill have generally no special power. I know spikes rapes nite but is it worth giving up the suprise and power of starmie?
it's just something different from your set. it doesn't necessarily have to be a late game sweeper. gengar and starmie can both do that well. roles change. if you want to use a DD nite, i truly believe that DD mence does that job better. scarfnite? something like...

dragonite @ choice scarf
adamant nature 252 speed 252 attack 6 HP
-outrage
-thunder punch
-EQ
-waterfall/brick break

i would use the brick break set. outrage is obviously by far the strongest attack there but don't spam it early game. you'll get trap killed by a donphan or something. force switches and try and out predict them early-mid game with your versatility, using outrage only when you really need to. late game, outrage like a nutjob XD. this tricks a lot of salamences too. they think they can out speed you but then they get waxed by an outrage instead.

LOL ok i tried 1337's set (the mix) man that thing just raped so much ass.

STILL need some fighting moves love?

LOL ok i tried 1337's set (the mix) man that thing just raped so much ass.

STILL need some fighting moves love?
did it? lol i haven't actually tried it. i just thought that it makes a lot of sense looking at it on paper. what item and 4th attack did u use?

Well im running a mac, so I have to make teams on a pc (aka a cofee shop) and then mail them to my macs account.

Anyway I used yache berry and sub. Meteor mash has also proved its worth, im running hp fight on gengar too its preety sweet.

So i cant really change my items around right now until they upload the patch on shoddy.

No point in having focus punch w/o sub.

if i wasnt running sub i would go with

brick break
draco meteor
fire blast
dragon pulse/ waterfall?

Think this team would be good with a gravity thrown in there?
just a thought

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
gyarados is the most common lead of all. Thunderpunch destroys that bitch! also metagross is countered by things like slowbro and suicune, they really dont like getting t-punched in the face.

What is ice punch hitting anyways? dragons? lol, 1 swords dance and garchomp says bye, mixmences fire blast eats you and half of all dragonites carry a yache berry and proceed to rape you with a liufe orbed Fire blast.

gyarados is the most common lead of all. Thunderpunch destroys that bitch! also metagross is countered by things like slowbro and suicune, they really dont like getting t-punched in the face.

What is ice punch hitting anyways? dragons? lol, 1 swords dance and garchomp says bye, mixmences fire blast eats you and half of all dragonites carry a yache berry and proceed to rape you with a liufe orbed Fire blast.
Ok porkchop, you play on shoddy alot? I only play on shoddy right now.
Go on the ladder and play 100 battles, then tell me how many leads are gyara, ive had like 5 gyara leads. Everyone knows that its so easy to counter, and I can easily just switch to gengar and threaten it with T-bolt.

For the Ice Punch, gliscor thinks that he can take me and then he has some real fun w/ a 1hko IP to the face, same for tangrowth. Metagross can come in on alot more grass pokes and be able to get sleeped because of its massive studness.

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
Ok porkchop, you play on shoddy alot? I only play on shoddy right now.
Go on the ladder and play 100 battles, then tell me how many leads are gyara, ive had like 5 gyara leads. Everyone knows that its so easy to counter, and I can easily just switch to gengar and threaten it with T-bolt.

For the Ice Punch, gliscor thinks that he can take me and then he has some real fun w/ a 1hko IP to the face, same for tangrowth. Metagross can come in on alot more grass pokes and be able to get sleeped because of its massive studness.

Here you go : http://shoddybattle.com/stats

do you know what the most popular is? the only reason you dont see it is that there are about 20 leads your bound to see gyara has about a 15% chance, that leaves a 85% there is no gyarados, but gyarados is the most frequently used.

Also ice punch vs. tangrowth does the same as meteo mash just without the attack raise chance, and if gliscor is the only thing getting hit by ice punch, thats a little situational. Thunderpunch hits : gyarados, suicune, slowbro, milotic, and skarmory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)