YA YO YA YO - One Piece Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Member of the Straw Hat Crew... I understand my fame is intimidating you from getting into contact with me. I am Captain Usopp, Scourge of the Grand Line, the man who took out 40 people in a single shot, after all. But please, we're getting nowhere with this lack of communication. Please contact me ASAP so we can keep things closely knit. Or at least so we can avoid casualties such as iKitsune ;_;

Sarenji

leaf-faced
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
More activity meant another day. The Straw Hat Crew woke up, but something felt missing. After eight hours, they finally realized the problem: their captain was gone. An additional eight hours, and they found Earthworm's body all tied up in a pretzel, a hole in his head.

There was a note in his pocket that smelled strangely of delicious meat. It read:

Dear Earthworm,
You are Monkey D. Luffy.

You are the rookie pirate captain of the Straw Hat Crew and the main protagonist of One Piece. During your youth you were trained by your insane Marine Admiral grandfather, and your life was also saved by one of the most powerful pirates in the world. You've met some loyal friends and made some powerful enemies on your journey to find One Piece, the treasure left behind by Gol D. Roger, the greatest pirate who ever lived.

As a boy, you ate the Gomu Gomu no Mi Devil Fruit and became a rubberman. You've been encountering more powerful enemies in the Grand Line, and so to protect your nakama, you've developed Gears. Once every three nights, you may activate Gear Second by sending a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo titled "Night X - Gear Second - Punching <user1> towards <user2>". On this night any action <user1> uses will be directed towards <user2>.

You're also one of a million people in the world to develop "King's Disposition" Haki, though you cannot completely control it. One time only, during the day, you may post "I WILL NOT LET YOU HURT MY NAKAMA" in the Mafia thread. After doing so, send a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo with a user's name. During the following night, that user will be stunned by your blast of energy and will be unable to commit any action. You cannot use Gear Second the night following your Haki use.

You hold a Straw Hat, the present given to you by Shanks that made you famous.

You know the identity of your brother, Portgas D. Ace. He is: <snip>

You are allied with the Straw Hat Crew. You win if the Straw Hat Crew wins.
A cry rippled through the Crew. Their captain--and to the women, something more--was dead.

Then, to their horror, they found another thing gone terribly wrong: Raikage looked fried to a crisp because he was actually fried to a crisp. The Marine file on him reads:

Dear Raikage,
You are Alvida.

Forever put to shame in episode one of One Piece, you finally became a fine pirate in your own right. You were offered to become one of the Shichibukai, and, like the pirate you are, you agreed for the money and fame.

You used to be really, really fat and ugly. But now you look pretty good. This is the work of the Sube Sube no Mi Devil Fruit, making you so slippery few people can even land blows on you. After the teachings of Buggy, you've learned to become a sneaky thief. Once per night, you may send a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo titled "Night X - Stealing from <user>". On that night, you will slip into <user>'s house and slip out with all his/her items.

The other members of the Shichibukai are:
<snip>
<snoop>
<dog>

You are allied with the Shichibukai. You win if the Shichibukai win.
Relieved at at least a mafia death, the Straw Hat Crew prepares for lynch-time.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end 24 hours after the first Lynch vote is cast, or 48 hours.

Note: Remember, you can target corpses with Night Actions.

ok, sorry, maybe I should have made this clearer earlier. I AM NOT THE INSPECTOR, I HAVE NO IDEA IF CYZIR IS CLEAN OR NOT.

I was forced to post that. So umm, don't do what I said originally? Thanks.

No Lynch

Tying it because I wouldn't doubt that there is some awkward vote related ability.

EDIT: Ahaha.

EDIT2: Withdrawing (unbolded)

Don't turn this into a No Lynch parade. We may have actual leads, last thing we need is for people to get carried away and miss a solid lynch.

We have a lead, before he subbed out Junior claimed to be a village post restrictor role. Billymills has obviously been affected by a post restrictor type role. It is the village leaders' beliefs that Lightwolf was ignorant to Junior's claim until just recently and is the cause of billymill's post. Now, earlier this evening (after the update) he claimed to me, but we believe it to be trying to cover up a mistake that he made in making billymills post. Because we have no other leads at the moment, I think it is in our best interests to Lynch LightWolf.

Seems like pretty sound logic. Sucks for Lightwolf, though, from the sound of it junior didn't say what he was claiming before getting subbed out and sort of screwed him over :/

Lynch Lightwolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)