Murkrow @ Eviolite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Careful Nature
- Substitute
- Roost
- Mean Look
- Perish Song

The team is centered around Murkrow. You wait for the right opportunity then mean look, perish song, and then when the time comes you switch out into one of the bulky pokemon to take the incoming hit.

Tyrantrum @ Life Orb
Ability: Strong Jaw
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance
- Fire Fang
- Ice Fang

It's natural bulk allows it to take more hits than the typical physical sweeper, and with strong jaw (along with fire, ice, and thunder fang) gives it great coverage. I am uncertain as to which elemental fangs I should use, but without fire fang I would have almost no way to deal with ice types.

Ampharos-Mega @ Ampharosite
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Thunderbolt
- Signal Beam
- Focus Blast

Ampharos is my Bulky special sweeper. It has great coverage and signal beam allows me to deal with psychic and dark type pokemon that I would otherwise have trouble with.

Scizor @ Iron Plate
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Bug Bite
- Roost

I decided to add scizor while looking for a pokemon that could use defog or rapid spin, but later changed to the bulky swords dance set on smogon because I previously had no way of dealing with fairy types. Like tyrantrum scizor can be a nice late game physical sweeper.

Milotic @ Leftovers
Ability: Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Haze
- Scald
- Ice Beam

Milotic is my defensive wall. It's a set taken from smogon, and this is nothing to obscure about it. I am still deciding if I should use haze or toxic.

Yanmega
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Defog
- Bug Buzz
- Protect
- Air Slash

Yanmega is my defoger and special sweeper. Rocks are not a huge threat to this team, but toxic spikes and spikes still are. Bug buzz and air slash give it decent coverage, but it still leaves a lot to be desired. (I know it can use giga drain, but in x and y there is no way to easily obtain it.)

The biggest threats I have noticed to the team are dragon types because both my dragon types are slow and milotic doesn't do all that much damage, fairy types only scizor to fight them, and oncemilotic is out of the picture I have no easy way to battle fire types.

Being that rocks really aren't a problem should I switch yanmega out for this gengar build, which would give more coverage, and a way to deal with fairy and dragon types?

Gengar @ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Shadow Ball
- Clear Smog
- Dazzling Gleam

Clear smog would allow me to switch from haze to toxic on milotic.

Also I know that I need 3 lines of information for each pokemon, but honestly this is a rather stupid rule. Not every pokemon has some super complex moveset that requires a book to explain it.

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
you don't understand. the reason why you need descriptions is because you need to explain how your team works. Everybody knows what signal beam does on Ampharos. What we want to know is why you chose ampharos over something else, or what is its role on your team. If you PM me your updated descriptions I'll unlock your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)