Working on a Windows Login Screen

I was just fooling around with some filters and text. It's not finished yet:
UPDATE:

This one had more of a "poison/infection" theme to it. Boah is the target, but I'll happily change it. I still need to work on the buttons and placement of some text.

OLD:

Very, very crappy old edition

Well

you asked for opinions, so here's my shot: it looks horrible. try to use more colors, like brighter purple and maybe some shades of yellow and green. change the font.

you asked for opinions, so here's my shot: it looks horrible. try to use more colors, like brighter purple and maybe some shades of yellow and green. change the font.
Thanks, that's the kind of comments I'm looking for: honest ones. I'll look into it, it was something I threw together. I personally thought more colors could be used.

The placement of the each element is quite awful.
I appreciate the comment, but I was looking for opinions on color, design, font, etc.

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
never forget: simplicity is key

i dont want my login screen to look like complete chaos

to be perfectly honest; this shit is so unnecessary and ugly, uou might aswell quit with it now.

never forget: simplicity is key

i dont want my login screen to look like complete chaos

to be perfectly honest; this shit is so unnecessary and ugly, uou might aswell quit with it now.
Hmm...I think I am rushing myself. I remember I made one that was pretty good (I lost it to a hard drive failure), but it took me quite a while to make, and I had actually gotten ideas from people first.

I'll make a seperate topic for that, but thanks for the honest input guys, I am in no way offended.

Hmm...I think I am rushing myself. I remember I made one that was pretty good (I lost it to a hard drive failure), but it took me quite a while to make, and I had actually gotten ideas from people first.

I'll make a seperate topic for that, but thanks for the honest input guys, I am in no way offended.
Plan it first then build it.
It appears as if you're just throwing things onto the canvas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)