Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean in B/W and with VW. VW is tutor move only.
I don't think that's possible. Because Blaziken can only learn Vacuum wave from a move tutor on the 4th gen.

A DW speed boost blaziken can only get speed boost from the dream world on the 5th gen. game.

So no, It can't learn vacuum wave and have speed boost at the same time.

i havent been on in a while, but i was wondering if i could get off the blacklist so i can start trading for black and white? i can return the pokemon i have and i have never traded them, just was unable to contact the member

How convenient you're coming back now for B&W! ;) That "member" was me and I gave you a lot of chances to contact and respond to me..

I don't think that's possible. Because Blaziken can only learn Vacuum wave from a move tutor on the 4th gen.

A DW speed boost blaziken can only get speed boost from the dream world on the 5th gen. game.

So no, It can't learn vacuum wave and have speed boost at the same time.
If you had a male blaziken with vaccum wave and a female speed boost one would it not pass down? or is that just tms etc

If you had a male blaziken with vaccum wave and a female speed boost one would it not pass down? or is that just tms etc
The fact that you have any female DW Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken to begin with would already mean you really hack, though. DW starters, Eeveelutions, Croagunk and Mamoswine are all males. They can't be female unless obtained via "some other way that isn't legit", so...-_-"

Yeah, Speed Boost Blaziken can't have Vaccuum Wave. Vaccuum Wave isn't even the egg move of Torchic (even if it is, you still can't get DW Torchic with that move unless you hacked a female DW Blaziken to breed with anyway though...), and not a TM/HM move in BW either. Since there's pretty much no way you can get any Blaziken with Vaccuum Wave in BW unless shifted directly from Generation 4 already with the move learned from the tutor, it's just plain impossible for DW Blaziken or any other Blaziken originated directly in Generation 5 (through breeding in BW itself and such) to have that move. -_-"

The fact that you have any female DW Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken to begin with would already mean you really hack, though. DW starters, Eeveelutions, Croagunk and Mamoswine are all males. They can't be female unless obtained via "some other way that isn't legit", so...-_-"

Yeah, Speed Boost Blaziken can't have Vaccuum Wave. Vaccuum Wave isn't even the egg move of Torchic (even if it is, you still can't get DW Torchic with that move unless you hacked a female DW Blaziken to breed with anyway though...), and not a TM/HM move in BW either. Since there's pretty much no way you can get any Blaziken with Vaccuum Wave in BW unless shifted directly from Generation 4 already with the move learned from the tutor, it's just plain impossible for DW Blaziken or any other Blaziken originated directly in Generation 5 (through breeding in BW itself and such) to have that move. -_-"
He's correct, Darth. The vacuum wave isn't a tm or an egg move for a speed boost blaziken can learn from breeding. I checked on serebii.net and it's actually impossible. If you want to see for yourself, go look at the list attacks that blaziken can have in the Black and white pokedex section on serebii.net.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
No No i was just asking really thanks for clearing that up [have no starters at all been released yet then?]
Gens 1, 3, and 4 starters have been released, but they're always male. (no passing down the ability to offspring and hence no egg moves)

Please take this discussion to Simple Questions/Requests from here on out, as the blacklist part of the situation has been resolved.

I'd like to report MonkeyWithAids for DCing. It did happen Feb. 26th, so I don't remember the exact circumstances. But I was in the lead and had just KOd one of his Pokemon, might have been his last, when it DCd. There was no lag the entire battle, and I sent him a VM afterward. He wasn't on until today, so I waited until he got on again to say anything, but I've been checking his profile to see if he's just been ignoring the message. I went to it today and the VM was deleted.

Friend Code: 0819 1642 9911

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Added Monkeywithaids to the disconnect hall of shame :pimp:

@tjtoot: apparently you are still mistrusted so blacklisting still stands. Learn how to better communicate with other members and also learn to RNG and take up some RNG challenges like some other successful former blacklistees have done as well.

when i fight Aichan i win 6-3 but I sent him(her) a message to know if it had disconnected and he(it) has not me Answer
so i know that he disconnect ...

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
when i fight Aichan i win 6-3 but I sent him(her) a message to know if it had disconnected and he(it) has not me Answer
so i know that he disconnect ...
Disconnectors
Scylla/PE (Kioryaz): (FC: 0604 3317 5197)

Very fucking brilliant there mr. Scylla/PE as you yourself try to defect from blacklist and conveniently come here to report someone else. Fucking clever idea right? Well you shall permanently stay blacklisted for sure :pimp:

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
user skarm traded MY groudon nicknamed Morrison to user dtrain and changed its nickname. this goes against my wishes so i request that skarm be blacklisted or i receive all of his status and prestige.

pls get on this ASAP novice jeff, WeakEep, and Old Bill.

Proof:

[17:21:28] <@skarm> hey dtrain
[17:21:31] <@skarm> remember that Groudon I got you
[17:21:34] <@skarm> that you wanted before worlds
[17:21:37] <@skarm> that was EVAN?!'s
[17:21:40] <@skarm> now pay the man some respect
[17:21:43] <@dtrain> hahaha
[17:21:54] <%evan> WHOAH
[17:21:59] <%evan> you gave him MY groudon???
[17:22:05] <@dtrain> thanks evan
[17:22:06] <%evan> You gave him Morrison??
[17:22:07] <@dtrain> :)
[17:22:18] <%evan> Morrison so strong
[17:22:20] <@skarm> technically I deleted the nickname since dan is a pansy
[17:22:22] <@skarm> and likes original names
[17:22:25] <@dtrain> ;)
[17:22:27] <%evan> boooooooooo
[17:22:34] <%evan> that was only redis w/ nickname
[17:22:39] <@skarm> lol
[17:22:39] <%evan> brb blacklistin'

user: JihadFTWW What he did: DC

We were having a UU battle where my lead ambipom was doing damage to his team. aparently he had nothing for it and his blastiose's aqua jet didn't kill. before my double hit could damage him there was the blue screen. he replied to my old post saying that I cheated because my ambipom out sped his twice. I checked the speed and I didn't mis-sav. I don't know if I had perfect IVs and he didn't or if it was luck. I sent him a vm saying that he was just using that as an excuse for rage-quiting as there was some hax. I also told him to give me a reason to not report him and he hasn't replied back but he is on right now

user: JihadFTWW What he did: DC

We were having a UU battle where my lead ambipom was doing damage to his team. aparently he had nothing for it and his blastiose's aqua jet didn't kill. before my double hit could damage him there was the blue screen. he replied to my old post saying that I cheated because my ambipom out sped his twice. I checked the speed and I didn't mis-sav. I don't know if I had perfect IVs and he didn't or if it was luck. I sent him a vm saying that he was just using that as an excuse for rage-quiting as there was some hax. I also told him to give me a reason to not report him and he hasn't replied back but he is on right now
Ok...Well first I will admit that I did dc...I'm not going to make excuses because does it really matter in the long run? All I'm going to say is my blastoise is max att and I do not think an 1/3 health ambipom could survive a STAB max att aqua jet correct me if im wrong but also how can his ambipom out speed my MAX speed ambipom....anyways, if i get blacklisted I get blacklisted...I'm also in the process of moving...so my internet is jumpy...I don't know if that matters or whatever...I'm not going to defend myself over a game...just because I dced...

Ok...Well first I will admit that I did dc...I'm not going to make excuses because does it really matter in the long run? All I'm going to say is my blastoise is max att and I do not think an 1/3 health ambipom could survive a STAB max att aqua jet correct me if im wrong but also how can his ambipom out speed my MAX speed ambipom....anyways, if i get blacklisted I get blacklisted...I'm also in the process of moving...so my internet is jumpy...I don't know if that matters or whatever...I'm not going to defend myself over a game...just because I dced...
Adamant 252 Atk Blastoise Life Orb Aqua Jet vs Ambipom: 34-40.2%

If he had about 1/3 and barely survived, that makes sense. You may have just gotten a low damage roll. His Ambipom can outspeed yours 50% of the time in the case of a speed tie. If yours was max speed, his probably was also.

Adamant 252 Atk Blastoise Life Orb Aqua Jet vs Ambipom: 34-40.2%

If he had about 1/3 and barely survived, that makes sense. You may have just gotten a low damage roll. His Ambipom can outspeed yours 50% of the time in the case of a speed tie. If yours was max speed, his probably was also.
He didn't barley survive thats the thing it did like literally nothing....but everything else makes sense.

HUGE WARNING ABOUT SKARMORY

Anyone trading or battling with Skarmory should keep an eye out for a Ferrothorn he might use or try to trade. It is not his, it is mine. He was going to clone it but never did. When I gave it to him he said he had to leave in like 30 minutes and couldn't clone it right away, but then I see him stay online for like 1:15 after he said that. Then I also see him setting up other trade and battles. One of the times he was going to give it back to me he claims he had to update something so he couldn't give it back, but he lead me on to believe that he was at that time, I was even waiting in Wi-Fi until he told me wouldn't be giving it back to me at that time. At the end he claims I owe him a credit because I was being an asshole when he was being worse. He said that he wanted to use it on my Ferrothorn, but I told him he can't use it, and asked him to release it.

So pretty much if you see him using it in a Wi-Fi battle or if he tries to trade it to you, let me know and I'm going to blacklist him because that shit isn't cool.

here are the specs for my Ferrothorn
Ability: Iron Barbs
Nature: Impish
31/25-26/31/x/24/3
EVs: 252 HP/100 Def./158 Sp. Def
Original Moves: Power Whip, Gyro Ball, Leech Seed, Spikes

3/10/2011
OT: C.COBI
ID NO.39143

Then he put this up:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3375450&postcount=112

So I responded:http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3375485&postcount=113

Then he said this:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3375530&postcount=114

"...and i cant believe all you people who get mad..."

Assuming with what he is saying here in "ALL YOU PEOPLE" I'm not the only one he is doing this too. He just keep digging himself a bigger hole each time, so it's about time he gets Blacklisted.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3375450&postcount=113

HUGE WARNING ABOUT SKARMORY

Anyone trading or battling with Skarmory should keep an eye out for a Ferrothorn he might use or try to trade. It is not his, it is mine. He was going to clone it but never did. When I gave it to him he said he had to leave in like 30 minutes and couldn't clone it right away, but then I see him stay online for like 1:15 after he said that. Then I also see him setting up other trade and battles. One of the times he was going to give it back to me he claims he had to update something so he couldn't give it back, but he lead me on to believe that he was at that time, I was even waiting in Wi-Fi until he told me wouldn't be giving it back to me at that time. At the end he claims I owe him a credit because I was being an asshole when he was being worse. He said that he wanted to use it on my Ferrothorn, but I told him he can't use it, and asked him to release it.

So pretty much if you see him using it in a Wi-Fi battle or if he tries to trade it to you, let me know and I'm going to blacklist him because that shit isn't cool.

here are the specs for my Ferrothorn
Ability: Iron Barbs
Nature: Impish
31/25-26/31/x/24/3
EVs: 252 HP/100 Def./158 Sp. Def
Original Moves: Power Whip, Gyro Ball, Leech Seed, Spikes

3/10/2011
OT: C.COBI
ID NO.39143

Then he put this up:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3375450&postcount=112

So I responded:http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3375450&postcount=113

Are you sure he can even clone?

Are you sure he can even clone?
IDk he is so full of shit I don't know what to believe anymore that comes from his post. He just keeps digging a bigger hole for himself everyone post he tries to have a comeback for me.

I'm just going to reply one last time to his last post bc I'm wasting my time with him as he is a complete idiot. Sorry don't mean to be rude but this guy has no respect for Pokemon, so I'm not going to have any respect for him. Yeah it's a game made of pixie or w/e the hell he said, but why does he play it then?

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3375530&postcount=114

"...and i cant believe all you people who get mad over someone stealing your pokemon..."

He pretty much just admitted there to stealing so yeah, if he doesn't get Blacklisted... :/

First, he attempted to lie about his own pokemons' IVs, saying that they're all hex flawless while his Infernape has Ice for Hidden Power because he "doesn't know how to check them, so he assumed so" (consequently got mad at everyone who warned him to trash that stupid assumption and go get his pokemons' IVs checked), and now, he's stealing other people's pokemons? Nice work. Even after we warned you not to make yourself blacklisted from lying about IVs, you ended up finding you own new way into the blacklist. -_-"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)