Serious Whats the story behind your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yeah the title is pretty self explanatory I don't know about other people on here but I often get very curious when I see someone with a wierd username and I try to think about why they chose that username. So in this thread you can talk about why you chose your username, and talk about other peoples usernames that post in this thread. However please don't fuck up this thread and flame other users.

Ok to start this off I will talk about my username. It isn't really a legendary story or anything which is kind of lame for a person hosting this type of thread lol. When I joined smogon I was under the wrong impression that everyone would be massive Pokemon nerds so jokingly I tried to make the nerdiest username I could think of (Superpowerdude). After joining Smogon I feel like this name has a cool ring to it as apposed to the nerdy vibe I thought it initially had. Apparently my name is quite a chore for users to write out and I have often been called "SPD" or "SpDude." I have even been called "Supper Dude" once.

I have even been called "Supper Dude" once.
lol

My username was made a long time ago, when I was trying to decide on an e-mail to use on Yahoo. I had very recently beforehand beaten the first Golden Sun, and I was originally going to go with "gslord" (GoldenSunLord, of course), since the Lord class was my favorite at the time.

A bit of time passed and I started to get an obsession with ninjas. That, in combination with discovering the Ninja class in GS, convinced me to switch to gsninja and I've been using it since.

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
Well, I have been a Megaman fan for the longest time and I think that Ciel is really cute, so there ya go. Nothing special.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
When I was 15 me and a couple other friends from school formed what we dubbed the 'Fatecrashers Club', where we'd formulate plans to intrude ourselves upon the lives of other people and significantly alter their 'fates', as it were. Now that I look back on it most of our plans, such as stealing schoolbags, burgling cars, and pushing pedestrians into traffic, would be considered criminal activities, so it was only natural that the club broke up when two of our members were sent to a juvenile detention centre. My username is a tribute to those carefree times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)