What % Majority do you feel would be enough to change a Suspect's Tier?

% majority to change a Suspect's tier?

• >50% Simple majority

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 55%

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 60%

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 2/3 (67%)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Other (Please state your opinion)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Voted 2/3 Supermajority, but this has the same problem as the other one in that it does not allow for serial Uber votes. 2 simple majorities or 1 supermajority is my opinion.

Well then you still have the issue where Garchomp was initially voted Uber with a 72.22% vote and now we're considering revising that after the most recent vote... Its hard to say... but I do like your idea SDS.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, but the current vote is considering the inclusion of Latias and Scizor. Now, I highly suspect that with Latios and Skymin removed the vote is going to swung WAY more towards Uber, but yeah.

Cathy

Banned deucer.
I don't like this thread because it presents the question wrongly and with confusing options. "Percent to change tiers" isn't the same thing as "percent to declare uber", which is what we are talking about in the other thread. The former (what this thread is about) places value on the status quo, and the latter doesn't. If you intended this thread as a supplement to mine, the question is very problematic. (Additionally, the poll shouldn't be private.)

In addition to those problems, I would first like to establish that the simple majority is not widely supported. There's no reason we need to decide on a particular ratio at this point, and also no reason to exclude other options. My formulation of the issues is better.

Cathy

Banned deucer.
You ask a different question in this thread from any of the ones discussed in my thread, and you present confusing and unclarified options. I'm afraid this thread will merely obfuscate the issues.

Since I refer to the other thread I would assume people would have an idea about what I'm talking about. Especially since this is the Policy Review Forum.
If you'd like me to elaborate on the choices and such I will though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)