Weird stuff you can do with your body

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Like Lanturn and GMLW, I can put both my legs behind my head.

Like most people, I can roll my tongue and I've actually trained myself to do a clover tongue, though people keep on insisting it's impossible -.-

Not sure if this qualifies as unusual, but I can also put my fifth finger over my fourth over my third over my second over my thumb on both hands without any aid (not even a wall).

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Not sure if this qualifies as unusual, but I can also put my fifth finger over my fourth over my third over my second over my thumb on both hands without any aid (not even a wall).
I can put my 6th finger over my fifth, over my fourth, over my third, over my second, over my thumb on my left hand.

Top that beotch.

I can put all 10 of my fingers on top of each of the other 9 without any aid.
Edit:And all of my toes can do that too. And all 20 of my toes and fingers I can put on top of each of the other 19 without any aid.
Top that.

My cousin was born with 7 toes on one foot and 6 on the other! And 6 fingers on both hands! Only the sixth toe on the seven toed foot had bones in it, so they chose to just lop the other ones off. But seeing his foot just makes you feel uneasy to this day.

Shame that this thread is about "you" and not "your cousin."

yes.

If Lanturn can post the pic of her legs over her head with characters like SMZ floating around I think it's safe to say that you're a total pussy if you don't prove it.

I've actually trained myself to do a clover tongue, though people keep on insisting it's impossible -.-
What kind of idiot thinks that it's impossible? I saw a girl do it once in 4th grade and I was like "Oh you mean like this?" and I did it on my first try and I've been doing it since. It's actually so easy that I forgot to mention it earlier

I uh. I rock at the limbo. No joke.

I won this limbo contest on a cruise. I ended up going down 2 more notches (the top of the red stripe) and won. It was really just me and my sister competing in the last round.

Other than that, I can jump up flights of stairs like its nothing.

I think... I think I might be able to do this. My dick/body ratio is pretty out of whack.
Yeah I can do this, I wouldn't say it's that "weird" though, I've got pretty average guy stats (6", 5' 11") (although my height is mostly in my legs resulting in a rather small torso which could explain it. For example, when standing next to my dad, although we're both the same height, my hips are about halfway up his stomach).
I can touch my nipple when sitting down.

@Scicky and SMZ-- wow, I've never met anyone who can do the same thing with their hands that I can before!!! Awesome!!!

Also, I just remembered, I can do this weird thing with my feet, too...

My toes can spread out really wide, so it almost looks like I have frog feet or something... sorry about the poor image quality-- my webcam sucks from that far away, and I can't find my digital camera cable... oh well

I can also pick stuff up with my feet:

Yup.

Also, I have the power to get sunburned whilst sitting in the shade, as I am super-pale. This has happened on numerous occasions.
Funny, I can do all of those things.

I can also use my tongue as a straw. Unfortunately, I can't get to the bottom of most cups, but it's still pretty handy sometimes.

EDIT: weirder still, my aunt can pick up a tennis ball with her toes.

I can masturbate multiple times a day if that counts?

Nah, I can however lick my own nipples. This is a joint effort from both a large tongue & Moobs.

I can also do multiple tricks and shit with my tongue, however one of the only ones I cannot do is where you do an upside down m.

I also have a very large mouth and can eat my own fist aswell as stuff alot of food e.t.c into it (not done anything like that in multiple years so hard to recall an exact measurement of what I can actually stuff in there)

I can actually tie a cherry stem into a knot using only my tongue. :D
Same, can do it with a snake too.

But the coolest thing I can do is eat a tub of yogurt without the use of any aids including hands. ;9

I can also do the joystick thumb.

Not sure if this counts but I can have taken 5 tablets dry at the same time easily.

My best friend's sister can fit her whole fist inside her mouth with little effort.

I can masturbate multiple times a day if that counts?
An excellent ability but not, unfortunately, a terribly unique one.

As far as my "special" abilities go I guess I can touch my nose with my tongue due to its length and do other tongue twisting hi-jinks. Other than that I guess I have a fairly good sense of balance as I find myself being able to either stay in a crouching position or on one leg quite a bit longer than other people, though this has not been empirically tested.

I am also very good at moving far away if I see a dog since I've come to the realization in the last few days that having 100 lb. dogs staring at your crotch while walking towards you is very off-putting. But I don't think being a coward is that weird soooo....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)