Way Up North: Varment's Trade Thread (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you do RNG legen captures too? ;D I understand you might not..! lol Would you have anything against breeding Hidden Powers? Or low chance females? I've got plenty of need-to-be-breeds though so you decide difficulty and I'll pay accordingly. =P
Due to the mechanics of Emeralds RNG, Hidden Powers can be borderline impossibly difficult. It's very simple to use, but advances at 60+ frames per second! Low chance females aren't as bad though.

If you want them for useage there's many special tutor moves that can be used. My personal favourites are the Softboiled Clefables and Counter Gengar (both of which I have already bred and ready, essentially exclusive to my shop).

Due to the mechanics of Emeralds RNG, Hidden Powers can be borderline impossibly difficult. It's very simple to use, but advances at 60+ frames per second! Low chance females aren't as bad though.

If you want them for useage there's many special tutor moves that can be used. My personal favourites are the Softboiled Clefables and Counter Gengar (both of which I have already bred and ready, essentially exclusive to my shop).
Oh I see. Well, for legends I think they'll have to be done in 4th to 5th gen.. As for the other Pokémon, I'm only looking for Kalos born so they'd have to be bred in 6th gen. ^^ Although might be able to provide parents for some as I already have gen4-5 versions of them.. =(

Oh I see. Well, for legends I think they'll have to be done in 4th to 5th gen.. As for the other Pokémon, I'm only looking for Kalos born so they'd have to be bred in 6th gen. ^^ Although might be able to provide parents for some as I already have gen4-5 versions of them.. =(
Yeah, I understand. No worries. Maybe I'll find you again once I've done more breeding in Gen 6. Thanks anyway!

Yeah, I understand. No worries. Maybe I'll find you again once I've done more breeding in Gen 6. Thanks anyway!
I guess you've got your own breeds you want to do in gen 6 already. ^^ I'm sorry I'm such a difficult woman to please! =( Were there any particular pokemon of mine that you wanted?

I guess you've got your own breeds you want to do in gen 6 already. ^^ I'm sorry I'm such a difficult woman to please! =( Were there any particular pokemon of mine that you wanted?
I was most interested in the Timid Mesprit. I totally get being picky though, don't worry about it!

Hey I dont wanna just jump on the bandwagon but..I like your bold clefable. Any chance during transfer you could get heal bell on there? I have a naive hp ice landorus, an hp ice heatran and an hp ground calm articuno you could choose from if you could

Hey I dont wanna just jump on the bandwagon but..I like your bold clefable. Any chance during transfer you could get heal bell on there? I have a naive hp ice landorus, an hp ice heatran and an hp ground calm articuno you could choose from if you could
Heal Bell is possible, but I actually have all of those pokemon you mentioned already. Do you have anything else that might interest me (general wants listed first post)?

In response to your CMT, I'm interested in Calm:
Togekiss [OT: Ryan 52422]
Calm
or Modest or Bold | Serene Grace
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31| 31
Moves:
Seismic Toss, Mimic, Soft-Boiled, Counter
Availability: UT @Level 5

Would it be possible to trade this in 5th gen? I may might to teach it Heal Bell.

In response to your CMT, I'm interested in Calm:
Togekiss [OT: Ryan 52422]
Calm
or Modest or Bold | Serene Grace
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31| 31
Moves:
Seismic Toss, Mimic, Soft-Boiled, Counter
Availability: UT @Level 5

Would it be possible to trade this in 5th gen? I may might to teach it Heal Bell.
Shouldn't be a problem. I have copies in Gen 3 and 4 if I remember correctly. If you tell me what move you want to replace, then I could tutor it in HG/SS (I believe it was a tutor move there).
Hi can you ev train my shiny 5iv careful trevent?
Sure, just specify what EVs and when you're able to trade it over. I'm here for a short while now if you're still around.

Shouldn't be a problem. I have copies in Gen 3 and 4 if I remember correctly. If you tell me what move you want to replace, then I could tutor it in HG/SS (I believe it was a tutor move there).

Sure, just specify what EVs and when you're able to trade it over. I'm here for a short while now if you're still around.
Mimic please.

I like your Dusknoir, i have 5iv snorlax (adamant), vulpix (timid), larvitar (adamant with egg moves), bulbasaur (modest and bold), eevee (bold), abra (timid), growlithe (adamant), charmander (timid with egg moves), chansey (bold), beldum (adamant), mudkip (adamant). I am willing to trade any or a couple of these. If none of these interest u i am willing to get battle maison items for u as well.

Well I'm on now I will be on and off for a bit so just let me know. Just pm when you are on
You want to schedule a time? I could pick it up tonight sometime if that works.
Mimic please.
Sure, I'll tutor it asap. I'll let you know as soon as it's ready.
I like your Dusknoir, i have 5iv snorlax (adamant), vulpix (timid), larvitar (adamant with egg moves), bulbasaur (modest and bold), eevee (bold), abra (timid), growlithe (adamant), charmander (timid with egg moves), chansey (bold), beldum (adamant), mudkip (adamant). I am willing to trade any or a couple of these. If none of these interest u i am willing to get battle maison items for u as well.
Sorry, but I already have all of those pokemon. I'd be interested in helping you out though, and battle maison items would be great for me. What would you consider a fair exchange (in terms of point value or # of items) for pokemon? If you like, I may be interested in trading you more pokemon for a larger amount of items.

Sorry, but I already have all of those pokemon. I'd be interested in helping you out though, and battle maison items would be great for me. What would you consider a fair exchange (in terms of point value or # of items) for pokemon? If you like, I may be interested in trading you more pokemon for a larger amount of items.
Well anything thats in 48s and below if thats possible

Sure, I guess that's fine. It's just more worth my while if the trade is larger overall. My preference is for the Assault Vest. When would you be able to trade?
Yes ill get that, give me until later tonight midnight est -1 am (its 7 30 pm here)
Next time we trade i will get you more items

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)