W1nt33r Shop ( everything you need it's inside)

Due to incredibly high number of request I will not accpet reqiest for the next 2 days unless I have the pokemon u are asking for stocked.
This is my current breed queue ( if u asked for something and it's not in the list I already fot it): 2x ferroseed, 2x shielder ( one female), 2x female whismur, 3x purrloin ( one female), Scyther, axes, liwick, tyrant ( female), 2x bold slowpoke, quiet slowpoke, kangaskan, zubat, hercaross, pin sir, gastly, eevee ( timid), starly ( female), pawniard, Houndur, phanpy ( impish), electric, murk row, Hawlucha, swirlix ( modest), snover, fongus.

I will keep on listening to your offers and I will update the thread.
Huge news incoming btw so stay tuned :-)

Hi,
I'm interested in Quiet Slowpoke (M), Modest Eevee (M)
Check my thread to see if there's anything you like? :)

I am interested in Togepi, Drilbur, and Ferroseed. I can readily offer Battle Maison items of your choosing. Working on Leftovers, but that is slow going and I can not promise any results.

Interested in a pair of Swinub Spitbacks if you have them atm.
The only thing I can offer that you dont already have are Immunity Gligar (Impish)

I am interested in Togepi, Drilbur, and Ferroseed. I can readily offer Battle Maison items of your choosing. Working on Leftovers, but that is slow going and I can not promise any results.
I will wait for 2 leafties (for both drillburr and ferroseed) since I need time too. I have only one of the poke u asked for stocked so I need time to add the second to the queue and process it. PM me so I can tell u a deadline

CMT for a Female Bold/Timid Eevee + Female Bunnelby. Also have some Flawless 6IVs or Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rotoms (for female eevee)
P.S. We have traded on Showdown before :)

CMT for a Female Bold/Timid Eevee + Female Bunnelby. Also have some Flawless 6IVs or Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rotoms (for female eevee)
P.S. We have traded on Showdown before :)
PM me need very soft dealines since I have 17 pokemon to breed right now

Electrike
Timid (31/xx/31/31/31/31);
Static;
Both genders available;
Egg moves: none.

Charmander
Timid ( 31/xx/31/31/31/31);
Blaze;
Male available; Female only on specific request;
Egg moves: dragon dance, dragon pulse, outrage.

Would love either of these I can offer BP? how much would I have to offer​

Electrike
Timid (31/xx/31/31/31/31);
Static;
Both genders available;
Egg moves: none.

Charmander
Timid ( 31/xx/31/31/31/31);
Blaze;
Male available; Female only on specific request;
Egg moves: dragon dance, dragon pulse, outrage.

Would love either of these I can offer BP? how much would I have to offer​
Wish list and item policy will be update in 8 hours in the worst case. Wait for the update and then pm me pls :-)

Wish list and item policy will be update in 8 hours in the worst case. Wait for the update and then pm me pls :-)
how about a female adamant meditite (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg moves psycho cut drain punch ice and thunder punch
and a 31/x/31/31/31/31 swift swim poliwag calm (politoad set up)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)