VGC Shop! 4 Egg move scraggys!

well maybe we can sort it out . how many of your pokemon are you willing to trade for the togetic?
I already have the togekisses I need for battling, and togekiss isn't VGC legal, so the answer is not very many. However, feel free to propose a trade you feel is fair and I'd be willing to look at it.

I already have the togekisses I need for battling, and togekiss isn't VGC legal, so the answer is not very many. However, feel free to propose a trade you feel is fair and I'd be willing to look at it.
huh togekiss got a vgc ban? well anyway i was asking for marvel scale dratini and a chlorophyl bulbasaur . gender is up to you i ll take what you have in stock. if its ok with you

huh togekiss got a vgc ban? well anyway i was asking for marvel scale dratini and a chlorophyl bulbasaur . gender is up to you i ll take what you have in stock. if its ok with you
Togekiss isn't in the Kalos pokedex and is therefore not legal. This is fine, I'll have to breed both of these, so let me get back to you later tonight when I finish.

Togekiss isn't in the Kalos pokedex and is therefore not legal. This is fine, I'll have to breed both of these, so let me get back to you later tonight when I finish.
great i will add you in the meantime. i think i ll be awake for the next 2 hours and then go to bed so we may have to postpone the trade

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)