VGC Shop! 4 Egg move scraggys!

CMT for Phantump and Marill?

Also would you want to trade one of your dratini spitbacks for one of mine? They're listed in the bottom part of the thread.

I'll trade you a timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 ghastly for a phantump
I already have my own gastly, do you have anything else?

CMT for dratini?
I'd be interested in the hexflawless fennekin if it's for trade. I can throw in a spitback if it would seal the deal.

CMT for Phantump and Marill?

Also would you want to trade one of your dratini spitbacks for one of mine? They're listed in the bottom part of the thread.
Didn't really see anything that interested me, but I would be willing to trade a dratini spitback for a female roselia spitback though. Pm me to discuss what type of spitback you want.

I already have my own gastly, do you have anything else?

I'd be interested in the hexflawless fennekin if it's for trade. I can throw in a spitback if it would seal the deal.

Didn't really see anything that interested me, but I would be willing to trade a dratini spitback for a female roselia spitback though. Pm me to discuss what type of spitback you want.
I'm fresh out of them, would you be interested in a battle item from the maison of your choice?

Hi, could i request a growlithe? impish? thanks
i could give you a modest petilil 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in a ultra ball for it

Hi, could i request a growlithe? impish? thanks
i could give you a modest petilil 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in a ultra ball for it
This seems a bit too narrow of a project and not worth it for me, sorry. Unless you mean just any random impish growlithe, in which case sure.

Hi, I'm interested in a maril and a dratini.
Would you take an adamant gale wings fletchling and a calm sap sipper goomy?
I already have both of these things, sorry.
CMT thread for a female timid protean froakie,
Does the froakie need to be flawless?

CMT for that Phantump? :D
Noibat for it?

I want it to have 31/x/31/31/31/31 ivs if possible
Sorry, didn't see anything worth my time.

I have a perfect 5iv adamant absol with play rough and baton pass ill trade for your phantump
Sure.

I've got quite a few orders lined up, so everything after this post will take a while. Here is what is in line right now, in order:
Phantump+Marill for Pirateradio-Complete
Torchic+Larvitar for Ropeburn
Dratini for Dotteh
Adamant+Timid Synchronizer for CJorex
Phantump for Ayerro

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)