VGC 2014 Pokebank Exclusive Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's something else you'd like to see offered here, go right ahead. I've tried my best to get my hands on requests people have asked far, bar one I thought might unhealthy for this thread.

Edit: oh, you were making a suggestion on a pokemon to change.

Well, the problem with remoraid is that I'm looking for certain characteristics in the mon we're using, mainly an easy 100% encounter rate. Luvdisc is really, really easy to find and catch whereas remoraid is slightly less convenient since you may run into other Pokemon and the catch rate is lower.
What did you feel would be unhealthy?

What did you feel would be unhealthy?
I rejected the addition of a Regenerator Alomomola because Alomomola itself is a fairly underwhelming Pokemon in VGC, but I understand it has some use in a singles environment with Regenerator. I thought the addition of a Regenerator Alomomola would generate some unwanted attention from people just trying to get free Pokemon instead of actually using the giveaway for help with their regionals team.

Your Username: PurimPopoie
Your IGN: Hanna
What you need: Unnerve Aerodactyl
What VGC Regional you are attending: I attended Virginia yesterday and plan on hitting St. Louis this weekend.

NOTE: Luvdisc is L24 if that makes looking for it easier.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Your Username: PurimPopoie
Your IGN: Hanna
What you need: Unnerve Aerodactyl
What VGC Regional you are attending: I attended Virginia yesterday and plan on hitting St. Louis this weekend.

NOTE: Luvdisc is L24 if that makes looking for it easier.
The amount of "VGC" spam in the note box haha. Either way I got it to you! Good luck in St. Louis :)

Your Username: Valkart
Your IGN: Valkart
What you need: Air Cutter Charmander
VGC Attending: Orlando Regional

Username: Jozef
Ign: Jozef
What I need: heatwave litwick
This would be a Huge help! Thanks advance.
Got ya! Enjoy it. :)

Last edited:
Your Username: TheLurker
Your IGN: Crotiv
What you need: unnerve aerodactyl
What VGC Regional you are attending: Long Beach

OD EDIT: Got you covered.

EDIT: Tyvm, received the Aerodactyl.

Last edited:
Your Username: Stuhr
Your IGN:Stuhr
What you need: Dark Void Smeargle
What VGC Regional you are attending: Fl

thank you so much
EDIT: i have had to deposit so many luvdisks, so many people keep giving me their smeargles with nothing :-(

Last edited:
Your Username: Stuhr
Your IGN:Stuhr
What you need: Dark Void Smeargle
What VGC Regional you are attending: Fl

thank you so much
EDIT: i have had to deposit so many luvdisks, so many people keep giving me their smeargles with nothing :-(
cant find your luvdisc :/

Trying again as I forgot Hypno is not in the kalos dex (Sorry mods)

Your Username: Jesedmoga
Your IGN: Kafuka
What you need: Skill Swap Abra (Mr. Mime and Gothita and evos also accepted, but please tell which one you've got)

GTS-ing my luvdisc again, thanks!

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Trying again as I forgot Hypno is not in the kalos dex (Sorry mods)

Your Username: Jesedmoga
Your IGN: Kafuka
What you need: Skill Swap Abra (Mr. Mime and Gothita and evos also accepted, but please tell which one you've got)

GTS-ing my luvdisc again, thanks!
clear you didn't read the first post of this thread, stop posting in this thread since it's to help people preparing for the upcoming VGC events get Pokemon you can't obtain without access to Pokemon Bank/Transporter, not for stuff you can already get in XY. Feel free to ask here though http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ests-etc-go-here.3497398/page-90#post-5158094

I guess I should stop posting then... the problem is that Skill Swap is an egg move only available via tutoring in B2/W2 for both abra and gothitelle, so that's why I thought I it was ok to ask for them here.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Your Username: Dreii02
Your IGN: Dreii
What you need: Heat Wave Litwick, Speed Boost Carvanha, Dark Void Smeargle and Unnerve Aerodactyl
What VGC Regional you are attending: Florida Regionals

I very much need these four and anyhelp obtaining any of these four will be very much appreciated

EDIT: I put up a Female Luvdisc named 'VGC' with a Desc. : Unnerve Aerodactyl

Last edited:

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone here have a bug bite scyther they can give me
that move isn't legal on scyther in VGC 2014 as there's no way a scyther obtained in XY could know it being a Gen 4/5 tutor move, so don't ask for that here.

Your Username: dharmatalk
Your IGN: AMB (Mars symbol)
What you need: Magic Guard Cleffa (Clefairy or Clefable) with at least Wish (Heal Bell and Seismic Toss would be amazing too, not that they're legal) Apparently illegal, period. fml
What VGC Regional you are attending: Long Beach

Please let me know!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)