UUPL Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mister PokeMazzter and I are playing on Sunday morning/afternoon since he's a busy guy now :P

Expect no Venopass shenanigans .–.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
lol ya i choked endgame smh (kinda, it was a bunch of 50/50s cause fuck subpetaya emp)

was a rly good game tho

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
gg that crit kinda mattered but I shouldn't have let it get to that point

ayte, i hate to pry, but i guess you can consider this an 'activity post' ; i've yet to receive any response as of yet, and from what i've been told my opponent's activity has been fairly low overall recently. i won't be able to play this evening, but i would very much like to actually play out a game rather than pick up a default win, so i'd like to give the other team a reasonable amount of time to sort things out in case a sub is required. i hope you all understand :[

Lost with some hax in late game, whatever sorry team :(

It was hax, first the waterfall flinch, then the crucial fpara and then the miss that could be good damage to beat quag.
But no problem, just a good game, just pokemon n_n

Last edited:

KM

slayification
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
activity post

dice and I are supposed to play sometime this weekend, contacted him to check up today, haven't heard back yet

lost to Jirachee, again. damn im much worse at this than I remember. GG!

0-4 represent

dnot bench me pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)