Tournament UUFPL Playoffs Thread! WON BY BLIPBUG CITY BATTLEGIRLS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFatMantis

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
LAST BATTLE FOR UUFPL

THREE GAME FINALS TIEBREAK
:ss/Flapple: VS :ss/Blipbug:
Flapple Bottom Jeans v. Blipbug City Battlegirls
0 - 2

SS UU: Maki v. pokemonisfun
ORAS UU: Expulso v. vivalospride (Dead Game)
BW UU: Splash v. DnB

Main UUFPL Spreadsheet

UUFPL Regular Season Thread

Knock knock! Who's there? It's the

UUFPL PLAYOFFS!!!!!

Main UUFPL Spreadsheet

UUFPL FINALS!!!!!
Presented by Taco Bell. Live Más.

Main UUFPL Spreadsheet

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

:ss/Flapple: VS :ss/Blipbug:
#4 Flapple Bottom Jeans v. #3 Blipbug City Battlegirls
5 - 5

SS UU: QWILY v. Panther-T
SS UU: ironwater v. Meri Berry
SS UU: Maki v. pichus
SM UU: Splash v. vivalospride
ORAS UU: Expulso v. CoolStoryBrobat
BW UU: avarice v. DnB
DPP UU: Alkione v. Ramolost
ADV UU: Ampha v. pokemonisfun
GSC UU: Lord Thorx v. Raahel
RBY UU: Reeece v. SBPC

ROUND 1 MATCHUPS!
:ss/Malamar: VS :ss/Flapple:
#1 Tropical Malamar Militia v. #4 Flapple Bottom Jeans
3 - 6

SS UU: ojr v. Maki
SS UU: rinnegan418 v. QWILY
SS UU: bb skarm v. ironwater
SM UU: basaninho v. avarice
ORAS UU: CBU v. Expulso
BW UU: Mygrein v. martha
DPP UU: TMM v. Alkione
ADV UU: Mindnight v. Ampha
GSC UU: Ewin v. Lord Thorx
RBY UU: pacattacc v. Reeece

:ss/Yanmega: VS :ss/Blipbug:
#2 Yanmegatron and the Destroyers v. #3 Blipbug City Battlegirls
3 - 7

SS UU: naviii 1 v. Panther-T
SS UU: Mac3 v. Meri Berry
SS UU: Monky25 v. pichus
SM UU: GotCookies v. vivalospride
ORAS UU: Fathiryxi v. CoolStoryBrobat
BW UU: Rabia v. DnB
DPP UU: Ara v. Ramolost
ADV UU: Cam v. pokemonisfun
GSC UU: cherryb0ng v. Raahel
RBY UU: Lusch v. SBPC

-
-

UUFPL Hearts and Flames 2021 Anniversary Game Matchups

:ss/Liepard: VS :ss/Pidgeotto:
Tough Luck Liepards v. Persevering Pidgeottos
3 - 3

SS UU: Lilburr v. Thiago Nunes
SS UU: Luirromen v. Draphirion
SS UU: KJLX v. 467 11 11p
SM UU: Adrift and Alone v. Pannuracotta
DPP UU: phoopes v. LpZ
Bo3 ADV UU/BW UU/ORAS UU: itsjustdrew v. faded love
GSC UU: Estarossa v. Diophantine
UU Camomons: Kitten Milk v. JustFranco

DEADLINE TO COMPLETE ALL FIGHTS IS SUNDAY, MAY 23 @ 10:00 PM EDT (Eastern), 7:00 PM PDT, 2:00 AM GMT

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

GENERAL RULES
  • Each Week for the regular season will be posted with the matchups, and also copied here at the beginning of the thread for easy access (I have reserved enough posts to handle this). Players have until the end of the week to play their games once matchups are posted.​
  • I will award activity wins if one player made a substantially better effort to try to play a game. However, this has to actually be "substantial" effort.​
  • EXAMPLE OF NO ACTIVITY WIN BC NO SUBSTANTIAL EFFORT MADE:​
  • EXAMPLE OF ACTIVITY WIN FOR JED FOR MAKING A SUBSTANTIAL EFFORT:​
  • There are no "coin flip" wins. If a match did not happen, it simply did not happen, and nobody gets the win, unless I award an activity win.​
  • Tiering changes for SS during a week do not take effect here until the following week.​
  • You are permitted (and encouraged!) to post Power Rankings, Predictions, Awards Predictions, or anything else you'd like related to this here in this thread. I can also copy your really nice posts to one of the reserved posts here in the front (such as a really nice Power Rankings you made) for easy access.​
  • You are NOT permitted to post garbage nonsense that floods the thread, as some people may actually choose to navigate through this to find things. I will have these posts deleted and will steal your lunch if this happens.​
  • Players are usually only eligible to play the tiers they signed up for (these are listed in the Spreadsheet that will be posted soon). If you need another player to paly something else, message me and I may allow exceptions. UUPL players, however, will not be allowed to play SS even under emergency circumstances.​
  • Riolu and Liepard are banned from BW UU.​
  • Baton Pass is banned from all formats except GSC UU.​
  • ALL STANDARD TOURNAMENT GUIDELINES AND RULES APPLY, such as:
  • Cheating/Ghosting: Cheating in it's various forms is entirely prohibited. Attempted Cheating: Attempting to cheat is tantamount to cheating and will be punished just as severely, even if no actual cheating materializes from the attempt.​
  • Throwing: Losing on purpose to benefit your opponent is strictly forbidden​
  • Sportsmanship: If a player displays exceedingly poor sportsmanship before, during, or after a tournament battle, they may be disqualified or otherwise punished.​
  • Sabotaging the Team: If a player signs up and is picked for a team tournament they are expected to have the team's best interests in mind. If the managers of a team believe their player is acting improperly they may get in contact with the [Mantis] about it, and if they can prove their player is behaving in a way that we define to be sabotaging the team, such as refusing to play any games, sandbagging, attacking teammates etc, the player in question will be [punished appropriately]​
  • Minimum Activity Expected of Players: Being picked for a team tournament also means we expect a minimum level of commitment to that team, regardless of whether a player is starting or not. If a manager finds that their player is not showing acceptable levels of activity, and after attempting to work things out with the player themselves, they may get in contact with the [Mantis] about it.​
  • Manager Conduct: Managers in team tournaments are held to a higher standard than players when it comes to upholding the rules, as such any cheating done by a manager will be punished more harshly than the same crime would if committed by a player... There are also certain types of cheating that wouldn't result in punishment for a regular user, but would if a manager did it, such as offering ghosting or drafting an alt on purpose.​
  • FOR ALL OTHER MATTERS, FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME ANYTIME!

Last edited:

ramolost

parfum quartier
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UUFPL Week 7 Podcast is up! Shoutout cherryb0ng for the thumbnail. Special shoutouts to Panther-T Kitten Milk ojr BigFatMantis for participating.

Go Militia!
Hi,
me and my friend Enri "Mygrein" Que were discussing about this cool podcast posted by drew and were wondering : who the fuck said this clownery at 20:15 ? really curious about it.
Thanks for anyone who can give us feedback, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)