Tournament UUFPL II- Birth of Kings and Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Player Name: AM
Tiers Played: RBY UU
Timezone: GMT-4

I'm quite inactive due to life, work, extremely anti-social barring few people I talk with, and it's pretty likely I'm going to delete this sign up post. But if for whatever reason I don't please only pick me up to help with RBY UU. I'll play DPP UU in an emergency but I would rather not play the other UUs.

Name: shields
Tiers Played: I'm more proficient in RBY UU but I can play any tier needed
Time Zone: GMT+1, could potentially travel, commitments.

This tour really intrigued me; Birth of Kings and Legends? A promising title for a mighty tournament. I'd love to join this tournament to prove my worth against the finest smogon players around and again. A legend like the greatest to play the game, a king like a faithful monarch meaning I am currently a serf (nothing more, nothing less). Thankfully this means my commitments to proving my worth within this tour can be shown through my abilities. All I say to this is to managers: drafting me would be a really good option for your team personally. The capabilities of my skill haven't fully been proven yet but there is still always potential to develop into a king or legend of sorts so I would love the opportunity to prove this :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)