[UPDATED: 1/15/14] FT: 260+ Perfect Shinies & Legends LF: Uncommon Perfect Shinies & Vivillon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cacnea
AdamantSand Veil313131x3131Block, Counter, Dynamic Punch, Seed Bomb
Clamperl
TimidShell Armor313131313131Muddy Water, Water Pulse
Cottonee
CalmPrankster313131x3131Encore, Grass Whistle, Switcheroo
Darumaka
JollyHustle313131x3131Hammer Arm
Magikarp
JollySwift Swim313131x3131-

cmt

Cacnea
AdamantSand Veil313131x3131Block, Counter, Dynamic Punch, Seed Bomb
Clamperl
TimidShell Armor313131313131Muddy Water, Water Pulse
Cottonee
CalmPrankster313131x3131Encore, Grass Whistle, Switcheroo
Darumaka
JollyHustle313131x3131Hammer Arm
Magikarp
JollySwift Swim313131x3131-

cmt
Not really interested bro. Thanks for the offer.

Wow! So many good things you have there. Check out the shiny spreadsheet in my thread to see if there is anything you need from me. I am interested in a lot of your stuff: blitzle, chatot, cubone, darumaka, exeggcute, Solar power helio, hp grass poliwag, shelmet. Maybe I could get a few of these if you anything of mine?

Wow! So many good things you have there. Check out the shiny spreadsheet in my thread to see if there is anything you need from me. I am interested in a lot of your stuff: blitzle, chatot, cubone, darumaka, exeggcute, Solar power helio, hp grass poliwag, shelmet. Maybe I could get a few of these if you anything of mine?
Nothing that I'm really interested from your list.

Would you be interested in a Adamant Arceus for a Deoxys?

Arceus | Multitype | Adamant | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Lucas | 42110 | Dream Ball

Interested in anything here man
Shiny Greninja- Protean- 5iv competitive missing attack- Timid- Toxic spikes need heart scale. Ev Speed and Spa 6 hp

Shiny talonflame- Gale Wings- 5iv missing special A- Adamant- Ev speed and attack

Shiny Goodra- Gooey- 6ivs!- Modest- Ev Hp And special Attack!

Shiny Slowbro-Regenorator- 5ivs missing Attack!- Bold- Ev in Hp and defense!

Shiny Lucario- Justified-5ivs missing Special attack- Jolly- Ev speed and attack- Crunch Bullet punch

Shiny Kangaskhan- Scrappy- 5ivs missing special attack- Jolly- Ev speed and attack

Shiny Ditto-Jolly-Limber-6ivs

Shiny Darkrai-Timid-6iv

He again! This is Fire_Afrit from Gamefaqs. You were interested in 6 of my pokemon:
HP Fire Hoppip F Chlorophyll Timid 31/x/31/30/31/30 Grassy Terrain, Encore, Aromatherapy, Cotton Guard Dusk Ball
HP Ice, Non-redistributable Houndour M Flash Fire Timid 31/x/30/31/31/31 Destiny Bond, Sucker Punch, Pursuit Pokeball
Nicknamable, Non-redistributable Karrablast M Swarm Brave 31/31/31/x/31/0 Megahorn, Drill Run, Knock Off Timer Ball
HP Fire Roselia F Natural Cure Timid 31/x/31/30/31/30 Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder Dusk Ball
HP Ice Vulpix F Drought Timid 31/x/30/31/31/31 Disable, Power Swap, Extrasensory, Heat Wave Luxury Ball
HP Fighting Drifblim F Unburden Modest 31/30/30/30/30/30 Destiny Bond, Defog, Tailwind Pokeball

And I wanted the following from you:
Eevee Jolly, Espurr premier ball, Exeggcute, Helio HA, Minccino, HP Grass Poliwag

Would you like to trade still?

Also, the owner of dratini is offline now (was on earlier) and I see that you are specifically looking for a shiny kalos bred e-speed one. Would you like me to contact her when I see her again to see if she would like to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)