UK Jirachi Event - Wi-Fi

i've been out of touch with pokemon for a while, but why the crap does a non dragon have draco meteor.

Awesome. I gotta grab the WC on Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver. Then research how to RNG these things. I want some beastly Jirachi...

And for doubters, it's hit Australia too. Just grabbed the Wonder Card on my SoulSilver. Now to figure out how to check IVs on it without blowing through Rare Candies.

Obviously I plan to EV it, but I was wondering, is Draco Meteor worth keeping? This is the Calm Mind + Substitute Set by the way (I was thinking ditching ThunderBolt for it).

Got the Jirachi Card, does anyone know a good Seed for the Jirachi?
Like this:

Jirachi@ Choice Specs
Timid
252 Sp.Atk/252 Speed/6 HP
~Flash Cannon
~Grass Knot
~HP Fire
~Draco Meteor

Does anyone know a good RNG seed to hit for this?
I have just started RNGing, and I want my first project to be this one

Like this:

Jirachi@ Choice Specs
Timid
~Flash Cannon
~Grass Knot
~HP Fire
~Draco Meteor

I used the smogon rng article to get my jirachi rng'd in platinum.
It can be found here http://www.smogon.com/ingame/rng/dpp_rng_part5
of course if your trying to rng for it in HG/SS you will probably need to look for your answer here
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52180
For wondercard, unless the pokemon is set to be shiny its nature will be random and any spread can be used.

Like this:

Jirachi@ Choice Specs
Timid
~Flash Cannon
~Grass Knot
~HP Fire
~Draco Meteor

If you're doing this in HGSS, do it in the Cerulean pokemart as there are no moving NPC's. If you're doing this in DPPt, you might want to pick a slightly less frustrating RNG project as a first project. The random natures are maddening.

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I hate nintendo. Since I got already got the gamestop version, it won't let be download the wifi version =( (Yes, I got rid of the old wondercard, but it still doesn't work.) ((It will let me do it on my HG, so it isn't to bad))

I hate nintendo. Since I got already got the gamestop version, it won't let be download the wifi version =( (Yes, I got rid of the old wondercard, but it still doesn't work.)
ARE YOU SERIOUS - So just because I got in on Gamestop's event...

Oh, wait, I restarted my Plat for a Nuzlocke challenge. Fortunate happenstance! Still, it's bullshit, and I offer my condolences. :(

Awesome, just got five of these. Glad to see that Nintendo knows NZ exists.
I think it's more a case of Nintendo having one thing for the Japanese to get, and one for everywhere else. That's why everyone's been getting these events lately.

On another note: Calling it now, we're getting that Premier Ribbon Mew after Jirachi's done. Anyone else think so?

I think it's more a case of Nintendo having one thing for the Japanese to get, and one for everywhere else. That's why everyone's been getting these events lately.

On another note: Calling it now, we're getting that Premier Ribbon Mew after Jirachi's done. Anyone else think so?
Most likely yes. Can't wait to get home and 2 (or 5) of these.

I SRed for a timid jirachi so I could make use of draco meteor but it turned out that its special attack IV is 2 and its speed IV is 5. And I saved after that too, dammit. At least it has perfect IVs in HP and also in.. attack...

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Is draco meteor e good move on any set? Hits everything besides steel neutral, but it only hit SE on dragons. Most dragons would probably take more form ice punch seeing as you have dragon/flying and dragon/ground. Only thing draco meteor does better is hit kingdra (which might be worth it) and hit more things neutral. Ice punch can hit more thing SE then draco meteor. I don't know, what does everyone else think?

It was discussed last time Jirachi was released. DM is a really gimmicky option at best that probably will be passed over for something else, like Ice Punch as you said. In addition, a non-STAB Draco Meteor is only 5 base power stronger than a STAB Psychic and 20 points stronger than a STAB Flash Cannon, but DM comes with the -2 SpA drop although it admittedly has better coverage. You'll find oftentimes that coming off of base 100 SpA and no STAB, the damage output will be rather unspectacular.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)